Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2001 6:28:05 AM EDT
well poor ole rosie got a ticket from the wildlife guys for riding her jet ski in the wrong place. She was whining on her show yesterday saying it wasn't her and how could they give her a ticket. What she doesn't realize is how could they tell her from the manatees and the beached whales??? ps..I saw 5 minutes of the show at my neighbors...his wife likes her,him and I think shes a cow.(not the kind on our ranch)
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 6:30:15 AM EDT
[#1]
....Poor Jet Ski...What a terrifying life.  Rosie riding your back.  Excuse me while I go puke now.
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]

Nasty Unhealthy Emotionally Unstable Domestic Terrorist.  She needs to be stopped.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#2]
She doesn't get it. While she probably was still in legal waters, the massive tidal wave from her "tugboat" sized jet ski most definately would have destroyed the entire coastline if they hadn't stopped her.
Link Posted: 9/7/2001 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Now there are 2 things that weigh over 500#, aren't worth anything and smell like dead tuna.

1. Rosie

2. Jetski with no resale
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 2:02:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Damn!!! I didn't realize they made Jet-ski's that powerful!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 3:58:58 AM EDT
[#5]
To bad she didn't fall off so some big bull Manatee could have his way with her.
She is a cow after all!
Link Posted: 9/8/2001 5:18:19 AM EDT
[#6]
She's practicing her killer whale impersonation, where they run up on the beach after seals....she was probably hungry again...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top