Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2001 6:29:48 PM EDT
Just watching diane sawyer interview the dad of andy williams, who shot up santana high school.

She gets to the guns.

q>You had 8 guns
a>Yes, they were locked up in my gun cabinet, unloaded

q> why did you have them?
my answer>because I'm an american citizen, you brainless &(*AD*A(F(ADS*FAS(DF(*ASD*F(ADS(F(AS(DF(*AS*(DF(*A(

Why did you have them?
Why did you have them?

Mr yates, why did you have a bathtub in your home?
Ms Soltys, why was there a large knife in your kitchen????
Gee, I don't see those questions ever asked.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#1]
"Suppose I am Diane Sawyer. Suppose I am a member of the media/entertainment complex. Suppose I am a limousine liberal gun-grabber (But I repeat myself)."

Same with her husband, Mike Nichols, HCI board member.

Like most of the media.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:52:29 PM EDT
[#2]
D. Sawyer, along with all her liberal, biased cronies are just not worth watching...I stopped watching those "journalists" (aka: BS artists) a long time ago.

They only tell one side of the story: theirs.

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."
H.L. Mencken

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:53:26 PM EDT
[#3]
She just plain sucks.  The inflection of her voice drives me nuts.  Even Katie Couric is less obnoxious.  Although no one can match ROSIE.  Thank gawd.

What did the guy answer when she asked him that?  Tell me so I don't have to listen to her myself over here in this time zone . . .
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just watching diane sawyer interview the dad of q> why did you have them?
my answer>because I'm an american citizen, you brainless &(*AD*A(F(ADS*FAS(DF(*ASD*F(ADS(F(AS(DF(*AS*(DF(*A(
View Quote

Another brainless twit that asked the same question over and over again, just restarted a little differently if they didn't like your answer.  Brought to you by the same people who says "shot with a 380magnum," "shot with a 40mm handgun" etc...
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:01:02 PM EDT
[#5]
She isn't brainless

she knows exactly what she is doing
[pissed]
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 7:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
She isn't brainless

she knows exactly what she is doing
[pissed]
View Quote

Oops, your're right.  Remove the word brainless, and leave twit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Brought to you by the same people who says "shot with a 380magnum," "shot with a 40mm handgun" etc...
View Quote

Yeah, like CBS radio news reporter Dan Raviv back several years talking about CCW in Miami: '...the most popular weapon here is the 38 millimeter revolver...'   (I'd like to see the holster that would conceal THAT)

Sometimes I think the writers slip some of these things in to embarass the uninformed reporters.  

Other times I think it's just that none of them have a clue and even if they got one, they don't like to challenge people they work with.

[red][size=4] P.R.K.[/red][/size=4]

Link Posted: 9/6/2001 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yeah, like CBS radio news reporter Dan Raviv back several years talking about CCW in Miami: '...the most popular weapon here is the 38 millimeter revolver...'   (I'd like to see the holster that would conceal THAT)
View Quote

Well, it would be a sure one-shot stop if you could.  But seriously, if they mis-report the stuff that we know about, what about the stuff that we don't?  That would cause me suspect what is true and not true in the whole story.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top