Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2001 10:38:27 PM EDT
I looked of some older posts and did not see any info I use,that may be cuz I'm still really new to ARs.

What I need to know is , what are some things I can do to help my gun (Post-ban Bushmaster A2 16")work better and last longer?

I have some samll stuff like: an Ergo grip and I just installed new sites that I am very happy with.

What parts should I stock up on? That is if I even need to.
Link Posted: 9/5/2001 10:44:42 PM EDT
[#1]
There is not much you can do to make it work better or last longer.  You can change the look/style with accessories and replacement parts but it won't make it better.

May I suggest that you get plenty of 20 and 30 round mags (GI, Thermold or Orlite but no steel) and as much ammo as your wallet can support.  Take it all out to the range and enjoy shooting the snot out of it as often as you can.  

Thats what I do with mine[:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top