Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2001 1:30:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.manbeef.com[/url]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:31:29 AM EDT
[#1]
hoax
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:32:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Of course it's a hoax. But it's still funny in a strange sort of way.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 1:36:45 AM EDT
[#3]
damn, all tha effort for such a great website and it's all to be fake.

How the hell did they pay for such a nice website design that is clean cut (pun intended) and so pro only to generate no money??

Maybe they make money off the T-shirts
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 2:47:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:15:04 AM EDT
[#5]
I wonder how they screen out those infected with disgustingness, like Rosie, ATF agents and other vermin of our species?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:37:58 AM EDT
[#6]
This is no hoax. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and the best service on the net![:D]

Remember the Twilight Zone Episode:

[img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/martini/serve.jpg[/img][img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/season3/serve04.jpg[/img]

When the Kanamits arrive on earth from a distant planet, they are able to convince all human beings that they have come in peace.  They indicate that the purpose for their visit is to assist mankind in anyway possible with the use of their highly advanced technology.  Michael Chambers, a skeptical decoding expert attempts to decode a book that the Kanamits had left behind during their initial visit. Chambers and his co-worker discover that the book title reads: "To Serve Man".  So he felt comfortable giving everyone the "all clear" and the OK to trust the aliens. Soon after, people from all over the world begin to take trips on the Kanamits space ships thinking that they are going to visit the Kanamits planet and then return. To his dismay however, Chambers learns that there was a mis-interpretation regarding the actual meaning of this book title. His discovery however, comes a little too late.

"You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, The Twilight Zone!"

Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#7]
No, it's real. somebody's raelly selling human flesh over the internet [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes,Bobby back ribs and a double manburger with toe cheese.

TO go
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:36:40 AM EDT
[#9]
This is not a hoax!
This is a simple "Fraud".
Manbeef is really a name that is put on "Soylent Green" when the expiration date has been reached. You can find this product in Winn-Dixie at the Specialty Counter under the name "Soylent Orange". I got this information from a very reliable source, the USDA. I think the president of the NRA actually owns the reprocessing company. I may be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Tastes like chicken.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:39:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This is no hoax. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and the best service on the net![:D]

[img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/martini/serve.jpg[/img][img]http://www.thetzsite.com/images/season3/serve04.jpg[/img]

When the Kanamits arrive on earth from a distant planet, they are able to convince all human beings that they have come in peace.  They indicate that the purpose for their visit is to assist mankind in anyway possible with the use of their highly advanced technology.  Michael Chambers, a skeptical decoding expert attempts to decode a book that the Kanamits had left behind during their initial visit. Chambers and his co-worker discover that the book title reads: "To Serve Man".  So he felt comfortable giving everyone the "all clear" and the OK to trust the aliens. Soon after, people from all over the world begin to take trips on the Kanamits space ships thinking that they are going to visit the Kanamits planet and then return. To his dismay however, Chambers learns that there was a mis-interpretation regarding the actual meaning of this book title. His discovery however, comes a little too late.

"You're traveling through another dimension. A dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, The Twilight Zone!"

View Quote

Yep, it was one of their best.  By the way, that is Lurch of Addams Family fame as the alien, or is that Jaws from the 007 movies, or are they one and the same.  Can't remember either one's real name.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:45:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
didnt they spoof that in a Simpsons halloween epispode?
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#13]
What I want to know is how peopel find these sites?  Did you do a search for "beefcake" and this was a hit??
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 11:42:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
didnt they spoof that in a Simpsons halloween epispode?
View Quote

The Simpsons would never do a thing like that.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#15]
This is a real site. It is actually run by Oprah Winfrey. This is how she plans on fighting the Beef industry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 2:04:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Soylent Green is People
Link Posted: 9/2/2001 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Man Beef is the funniest thing I've seen since Dog Sniper.  [:D]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 6:33:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I highly recommend this recipe: [url]http://www.manbeef.com/recipes/recipe-112.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Choice cuts? Ha.  They've been using illegal aliens for years in order to cut costs.  Why do you think their product is so SPICY? Huh, HUH? If I were you, I wouldn't buy anything from this pack of cannibals!  Of course that's the story of America.  Always buying foreign at the expense of our own workers.  Gotta go now, gettin hungry.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#21]
It's for REAL!  Love those T-Shirts or baseball hats!  Very clever and REAL attention getters!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 9/3/2001 9:59:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Don't mean to distract from this topic, but found posts from AK2KX and rkabr15 extremely interesting.

led me to the tall actor site!

[url]http://members.home.net/diamondsoul/giant.htm[/url]

I knew "Marshal Dillon" (James Arness) was tall, but didn't know he was that tall!

DaMan
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top