Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2001 3:25:40 PM EDT
This is Ed. Basile jr. of gunsmoke ent. My dad nicknamed MGE. will be live on our chat board 8:pm to 9:pm tues.wed.thurs.est. He has 30 years experience with the AR15/M16. He will be there to answer tech.questions, problems with your AR's, pricing and equip.or any other help you may need. See you there. [url]www.ar15.tv[/url] Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have a problem with your AR15/M16 and I can't help you solve it, I will send you a free US. Marine Corps tech. manual. Thank you, Ed.
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Is it just me, or do you WHORE your site and chatroom on a daily basis, and always with a new thread..?
Link Posted: 8/30/2001 4:14:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is it just me, or do you WHORE your site and chatroom on a daily basis, and always with a new thread..?
View Quote

I have seen his shamless promos...
General Discussion is not an AD board. If you want publicity then buy an banner ad slot like the rest of the companies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top