Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2001 1:47:10 PM EDT
Mostly gents and some ladies,

I challenge you to forego the cost of a few 6-packs, or 1 decent AR mag, in order to cough up some bucks for antiUSSA and his wife to help defray  the outstanding medical and household bills that he's facing  due to his recent illness and surgery.

Tim's been hit hard and if there were ever a time for us to do some good for our "Fellow Man" this would be the time to step up to the plate and deliver.

This isn't a flame anti thread, so if you don't have anything positive to add then go find another post, otherwise we should all look into our wallets and skip the beer, or whatever, for a week or so to help this Brother out.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=46963[/url]

My understanding is that paypal is preferred and checks or Mo's will work well also.

Xanadu & Juggernaut
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 2:38:18 PM EDT
[#1]
btt - unburied
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 4:22:50 PM EDT
[#2]
BTT
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 5:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/26/2001 7:58:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Btt - unbury again
Link Posted: 8/27/2001 4:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Guys,

I'm astonished at your generosity...  My wife and I can't thank you all enough for your generous gifts.

God bless each and every one of you, for you do have the gift of changing the lives of those you touch!

Thank You,

Tim and Cathy Greene

Link Posted: 8/27/2001 6:53:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Dear AR15.COM Member

If it was you, and you were humble enough to say thanks over and over again, and even after that, people that you never heard of kept sending you $20, $30, $50 ....

...Then you'd feel like humanity was really OK and the world wasn't as screwed up as you thought.

So, how many of you have ignored this opportunity to quietly make a difference in his life and possibly in yours?
Link Posted: 8/28/2001 4:30:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Since I was the person who started this post, I'll BTT it tonight for the last time.  

I noticed that the amount of hits on the AntiUSSA FUND UPDATE thread has risen to over 600.  It was about 225 when I first posted this thread 2 days ago, so I hope that the impact has been positive.

For those that contributed, God bless you, for those that considered it, perhaps it will weigh on your heart for a while longer.

xanadu

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top