Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2001 10:42:34 PM EDT
I would love to come down there deer hunting.  I will wait and see if there are any replies before I ask anymore.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 2:11:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Bueller?, Bueller?, Bueller?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't live in that area, but in todays Sacramento Bee Sports section there was a very good article about the deer hunting situation in CA. Here's a link to the article:
[url]http://www.sacbee.com/sports/news/sports06_20010822.html[/url]

One thing the online article does not have that the hard copy of the paper did is a map of the northern half of the state with all the zones, and charts showing what zones had the best takes. You should call/write/email them to see how you could get a copy. BTW, the far NE of the state was the best IIRC.

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top