Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 8:51:49 PM EDT
I remember checking the original site for updates when it was new . Still one of the funniest things ever put up. Go down and click on the links to the pictures that went along with the stories and you'll see what I mean. An oldy but goody for sure

www.joespc.com/carlos/redneck.htm
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:03:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats scary, looking at the exact same things we do at out house that thosee rednecks are doing
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:08:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember reading that... oh... back in 2001 or so?  Hehehe...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I am truly offended that the term Redneck was used on this site  
I liken this term to that of Redskin or Wetback.
This type of language should not be tolerated on this board.
I am officially appalled
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:14:25 PM EDT
[#5]
also there is a a story about a family and kids making all kinds of noise,jumping on a trampoline kinda of like this.i think they had to go to cort and only could make noise during certain time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:16:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't there a poster on this board who periodically posts similar stuff about one of his neighbors?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My fave:

home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/aubfamily.html

home.hiwaay.net/~pcasteel/images/uglyfucker14.jpg

Some of them want me to sit on there lap and prettend we are driving along a bumpy road. they says they learned it at the auburn university!

LOL! Is that some kind of college rivalry joke? Auburn and ...?

Oh, I get it, University of Alabama and Auburn.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:24:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought my neihgbors were bad.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#9]
He lives in  Georgia.  Ain't going to be a redneck there.

Note: this is not a slam agaist Georgia or the south.  I love the South and will never leave.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#10]
What is his screen name here?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 9:48:44 PM EDT
[#11]
You know,,  I used to have a grumpy neighbor that would bitch about a little noise every now and then. He seemed to be one of those high faluting city fellars that would call the cops over nothing.  I wonder if............
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:15:01 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I remember checking the original site for updates when it was new . Still one of the funniest things ever put up. Go down and click on the links to the pictures that went along with the stories and you'll see what I mean. An oldy but goody for sure

www.joespc.com/carlos/redneck.htm

Since it was last updated in 2002, I wonder what ever became of that situation?

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#13]
makes me appreciate my neighbors
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top