Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 9:02:13 AM EDT
Is there any companies or individuals on this board who can make their own injection molded stocks and accessories?  

Here's what I'm thinking....the stock on the H&K is definately NOT a one size fits all.  The lenth of pull is too long and folded up it's useless.  How hard would it be to make a replacement that could attach to the current lower and have some type of collaspible option....at least one or two more positions?

There would definately be a market  for this in the LE area

EDITED;  The UMP sub-gun.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:04:35 AM EDT
[#1]
the H&K, oh thaaat stock which fits every H&K firearm ever produced!

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:05:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a stock designed for another rifle and have been wanting to know this as well.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#3]
why not just take the buttplate off, shave it until it fits properly, then re-attach the plate?
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:19:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Tapco HK M4 stock...

I think before too long that everything will have a Tapco M4 stock....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:22:15 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Tapco HK M4 stock...

www.tapco.com/item_pics/lg/STK30105G_lg.jpg

only in the hands of morons
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:23:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Tapco HK M4 stock...

www.tapco.com/item_pics/lg/STK30105G_lg.jpg

to take a quote from DrFrige's sig line...

"if you TAPCO-fuck a good HK i'll never forgive you"
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The UMP.  Boy it's a good thing people don't get snippy with the snide remarks around here!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The UMP.  Boy it's a good thing people don't get snippy with the snide remarks around here!

you originally stated "the H&K" the elves of the black forest made more firearms with stocks than the UMP.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've been a member since 04/02.  you should know by now that you need to watch what you say because the smartasses circle like vultures
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:53:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you've been a member since 04/02.  you should know by now that you need to watch what you say because the smartasses circle like vultures

Yeah, NT figured it out after a month and a half.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:55:50 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:57:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, no kidding.  Seriously though, now that we've figured out which buttstock I'm talking about has any one heard of an aftermarket for the UMP?  I've googled but came up nil.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:57:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
N_T circled it 3 times...

i need to be a jet propelled vulture to get to all the threads i get to.  i'm like santa on christmas.  i have to move fast to post as much as i do
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 10:03:48 AM EDT
[#15]
You could always buy the Toadd Baily Speciul wepons conversion kit....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top