Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 6:57:20 AM EDT
Guys I need to go to the In-Laws this weekend, and I can't take my lap top. Wife's' orders are no AR15 for the next two days. Shit what do I do!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:00:13 AM EDT
[#1]
be thankful that the peoples republik of kalifornia hasnt banned it's subjects from accessing evil firearm websites yet?

actually, I'm driving out to highland tomorrow
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Is it typical for your wife to give you orders?  I've never ordered my husband around.  Might give it some thought.....
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:10:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.sciencenewsforkids.org/pages/puzzlezone/images/paperbag.jpg

Is it typical for your wife to give you orders?  I've never ordered my husband around.  Might give it some thought.....

15,000 post holy shitz!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#4]
"orders"?  

Put the shoe on the other foot.  What would happen if you "ordered" your wife not to do something?  Think she'd just roll over and play dead?

I think you've got more to worry about than being unplugged for a couple of days.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Maybe I'm a little slow on the take-up today, but whats with the bag? I know Im gonna kick myself when I hear it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:34:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe I'm a little slow on the take-up today, but whats with the bag? I know Im gonna kick myself when I hear it.

For you to breath into when going through the withdrawls of ARFCOM naturally.

Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top