Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 8:12:17 PM EDT
I was just looking at my gun collection , flash suppressors and all ,that I bought with my money that I didnt have to pay in taxes. I looked at my kids and thought about how much better off they will be with a right leanning court , and ccw. In 4 short years the gop un-did 10 years of anti gun laws and 30years of anti gun propiganda. The right to life is front page and our borders are at least being talked about. It took 100 years for the left to sneek in to there position and 4 years to expose them. GWB is not perfect, and there is a long way to go , but at least we are headed there
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#1]
no habla englis

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:14:22 PM EDT
[#2]
smart ass
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
unfortuantely, through the efforts of an unsympathetic media and serious fuckups on the part of GWB and the rest of the GOP, we're fucked.

SG
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
we are not fucked, the right has never more right ( the people, not the ctritters) and the left has never been more evil
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:29:55 PM EDT
[#5]
and the "right" wingers in the .gov have never been more centrist.  I'm hoping we get a lot of independents in this time around
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I was just looking at my gun collection , flash suppressors and all ,that I bought with my money that I didnt have to pay in taxes. I looked at my kids and thought about how much better off they will be with a right leanning court , and ccw. In 4 short years the gop un-did 10 years of anti gun laws and 30years of anti gun propiganda. The right to life is front page and our borders are at least being talked about. It took 100 years for the left to sneek in to there position and 4 years to expose them. GWB is not perfect, and there is a long way to go , but at least we are headed there

Yeah - that's awesome.  Let's TALK about the borders, over FOUR YEARS after 9-11.  

And what is that TALK about exactly?  It's not about how to secure our borders, or how to reinforce it, or police it, or build a wall.  It's about how to allow 12 million CRIMINALS to live here legally, and to encourage untold millions more to come here, walking right across a compeltely undefended border.

It's about George W. wanting to give amnesty to 12 million criminals.  

And that's with Republicans in control of the White House, the Senate, the House of Representatives (and pretty much the Judiciary as well).

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
The Number of Illegals could be as high as 30 Million and the number grows everyday
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:37:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I would rather be talking about the borders than talking about disolving them ( NWO) in 1994 it seemed all was lost , I now have hope
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
we are not fucked, the right has never more right ( the people, not the ctritters) and the left has never been more evil

We're fucked.

SG
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#10]
You love W?

So you're the one, according to the polls.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
I really don't give a crap about abortion,
as I was forced into my position by the antis.

There is no position other than anti....I'm not down with that.

The war was profoundly mishandled.

Immigration......

Caveing to federaliation of more functions?

You can have GW.

Call me when you can find a conservitive.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:44:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Immigration......

You can have GW.

Fuckin-A
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Fucked I say, fucked.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:49:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I would rather be talking about the borders than talking about disolving them ( NWO) in 1994 it seemed all was lost , I now have hope

I guess you never heard about the Meeting last year between Bush, Fox and Martin where they discussed      "Continental Integration "
Do a google search and research it
It's not BS
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:53:53 PM EDT
[#15]
we take it back one piece at a time, and I would say we got a good start. You can bitch and moan or you can keep working. I always thought the shit would hit the fan anyways so Im happy that I got a chance to stock up before the storm so to speak .
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess you never heard about the Meeting last year between Bush, Fox and Martin where they discussed      "Continental Integration "
It's not BS

I know about that , but it doesnt have support, I dont think it will happen now. However the supreme court now says its an individual right to keep and bear arms , this hinders the left for years to come .
Damn there is a lot of doom and gloom on this site, even the day we win something the "they will get us next time " talk starts ...lets count our blessings and keep working
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:03:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not BS

i just looked "Continental Integration" up...seems like a bunch of BS to me...a way to levee more taxes off us, while mexico (primarily) would receive the fantastic benefits of energy reliability and a stable economy....its plan (if enacted - never will be, hopefully) would call for a common currency among all places in this hemisphere.. last time i checked we werent like the European Union...we havent sunken to europe's level have we...talks of this cannot be serious right?   right??
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:07:06 PM EDT
[#18]
www.rcinet.ca/rci/en/chroniques/9756.shtml

"The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America "
The partnership proposes creating a new community by 2010 with a single market, common external tariffs, and an outer security perimeter.
The partnership should include a 3-way Border Pass

Wake up!!!  this is what they're planning
Elimination of the Borders with One External Border surrounding all three countries
Sounds lovely doesn't it
Why do think Bush hasn't secured the Southern Border ?
Because he's having meetings discusing the ELIMINATION of our Borders

Hannity is on the radio today telling his audience well Bush has been slow with the border he's preoccupied with the War
Isn't a Secure Border conducive to Homeland Security
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
In 4 short years the gop un-did 10 years of anti gun laws and 30years of anti gun propiganda. The right to life is front page and our borders are at least being talked about. It took 100 years for the left to sneek in to there position and 4 years to expose them. GWB is not perfect, and there is a long way to go , but at least we are headed there

Yep, I agree. In spite of any worries about what may or may not happen some time in the future, these are the good old days.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

i just looked "Continental Integration" up...seems like a bunch of BS to me...a way to levee more taxes off us, while mexico (primarily) would receive the fantastic benefits of energy reliability and a stable economy....its plan (if enacted - never will be, hopefully) would call for a common currency among all places in this hemisphere.. last time i checked we werent like the European Union...we havent sunken to europe's level have we...talks of this cannot be serious right?   right??

Those are damned good questions.   I don't know why GWB is focused on something so worthless and unnecessary, but I'll bet money it's because Karl Rove told him it would get a few points with business leaders and the hispanic community, thus helping consolidate the republican power aims.  It's either that, or he can't find any friends and needs to hang around with tall, abrasive mexican leaders that threaten and belittle us while demanding we run our borders they way they want.
Fun stuff.  I'd say we're fucked, but there is a chance that a true leader will come in time to help turn this ship around.  GWB and cronies are sure as s*** not the ones.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#21]
dont worry as south america becomes more marxist they will want to cut ties with us .....or invade
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

The amount of cool-aid half wits like you drink is what really scares me about the future of the country.

In case you never picked this up, the anti-gun laws were never undone, the laws sunset and were left as such despite GWB proclaiming he we sign any extension of it.

I won't even get into the border issue...simply unbelievable.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:14:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
dont worry as south america becomes more marxist they will want to cut ties with us .....or invade

they can try comin up north if they want..their not gonna get past Texas
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those are damned good questions.   I don't know why GWB is focused on something so worthless and unnecessary, but I'll bet money it's because Karl Rove told him it would get a few points with business leaders and the hispanic community, thus helping consolidate the republican power aims.  It's either that, or he can't find any friends and needs to hang around with tall, abrasive mexican leaders that threaten and belittle us while demanding we run our borders they way they want.
Fun stuff.  I'd say we're fucked, but there is a chance that a true leader will come in time to help turn this ship around.  GWB and cronies are sure as s*** not the ones.

this is what i was talking with my dad about tonight... i was asking him about the times when he grew up and about the "leaders" they had...he was explaining to me that while bush was somewhat conservative, he only plays to the right, while trying to mask his stuborness and screw ups...this way he infuriates people on both sides of the spectrum getting little done in office at a critical time...he told me that this nation needs a "true leader"..one that can can lead the whole country and not half of it...get everyone on the same page...a leader that has a true conscious about whats right and wrong for his own country
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:28:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Again research it
look up spp.gov read some you'll see they are talking about dissolving the Borders

Also Bush was not talking about the Borders he was pushing for a "Guest Worker Program "

4 and a 1/2 years after the most spectacular terrorist attack inside CONUS and the Border is still Porous

This is Junior Bush's Answer to the EU or his version of NWO

Once we've lost our BORDERS, LANGUAGE and CULTURE what will happen
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#26]
your the half wit , if he wanted it he could have used an EO . you people that think its all over and theres nothing we can do scare me....if you think you dont have a future your probably right
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:32:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
your the half wit , if he wanted it he could have used an EO . you people that think its all over and theres nothing we can do scare me....if you think you dont have a future your probably right

We're still fucked. Right up the shitter.

SG
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:36:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Proof that we're losing the English language already.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:37:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SG

well that may be true, but at least we can go down shooting! I thought back in 94 that we would have total confiscation by now
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:39:08 PM EDT
[#30]
oh yah when all else fails be a spelling nazi
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:40:39 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Immigration......

You can have GW.

Fuckin-A

+2

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Hey man I didn't call you any names

I'm trying to fill you in what's going on

Bush Martin and Fox met last year on March 23 and discussed this " Partnership "
On June 27,2005 Michael Chertoff went to Ottawa and met with Canadian and Mexican Officials to discuss further on this

Is it gonna happen ?  Who knows ? Why are we discussing it ?
Arent we a Sovereign Nation ?
This isnt tinfoil hat
If our Govt decides to integrate with Can and Mex who's gonna stop it ?

The fact that they're even discussing it is disturbing
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:44:47 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hey man I didn't call you any names

I'm trying to fill you in what's going on

Bush Martin and Fox met last year on March 23 and discussed this " Partnership "
On June 27,2005 Michael Chertoff went to Ottawa and met with Canadian and Mexican Officials to discuss further on this

Is it gonna happen ?  Who knows ? Why are we discussing it ?
Arent we a Sovereign Nation ?

This isnt tinfoil hat
If our Govt decides to integrate with Can and Mex who's gonna stop it ?

The fact that they're even discussing it is disturbing

that wasnt at you , that was at the guy who called me a half whit coolaid drinker on page 1
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:48:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SG

well that may be true, but at least we can go down shooting! I thought back in 94 that we would have total confiscation by now

We can go down shooting because we can have sliding stocks and flash hiders for the weapons we ALREADY HAD?

The 89 ban is still in place. We now have a barrel/parts kit ban from the ATF.....

The ONLY thing the sunset did was allow some new "add ons" (restored to normal configuration) for the guns we already had.

We do have more CCW...I view that as a good thing, no doubt there. But the state of affairs in this nation is as big a mess as I've seen in the time I've been alive. It's definitely not sunshine and roses all wrapped up in a cotton candy pillow, as you're trying to make it sound.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:54:56 PM EDT
[#35]
ALRIGHT FINE FUCK IT IM DEPRESSED NOW....THANKS
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#36]
ar-steve  no sweat

Here's something else to chew on
The Gov't acknowledges this "Partnership of North America" and the two meetings
How many meetings do you think they've had that they're not disclosing ?

America should remain America
I hate to be pessimistic but I feel I'm more of a Realist
It only Bolsters the reason why they haven't secured the Borders

BTW I Voted for Bush twice and I too felt that he was the right man at the right time
But now ................

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah - that's awesome.  Let's TALK about the borders, over FOUR YEARS after 9-11.  

And what is that TALK about exactly?  It's not about how to secure our borders, or how to reinforce it, or police it, or build a wall.  It's about how to allow 12 million CRIMINALS to live here legally, and to encourage untold millions more to come here, walking right across a compeltely undefended border.

It's about George W. wanting to give amnesty to 12 million criminals.  

And that's with Republicans in control of the White House, the Senate, the House of Representatives (and pretty much the Judiciary as well).

Yep. +1 to all of the above.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey guys, come on, it could be worse.  
At least we're not spending at an astounding, record pace while the deficit expands uncontrollably, and GWB pretends that that's OK, because we'll just grow at a record pace forever, staying one step ahead of an otherwise insurmountable financial crisis.

This man is just biding his time, trying to basically get it over with and get a decent library out of it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:22:00 PM EDT
[#39]
you posted about your gun collection, flash suppressors and all and didn't post a pic? shame on you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top