Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:00:37 AM EDT
[#2]

here we go...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:09:35 AM EDT
[#4]
That's the work of the devil!
Not that I want to, but does this mean I can lay claim to Ethiopia like the Mexicans do the Southwest and the Palestinians do Palestine (even though the Jews were there first ) ???????
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:10:43 AM EDT
[#5]
The ape-like behavior I observe being perpetrated drivers on the freeway every day is more than enough proof for me.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:14:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:22:50 AM EDT
[#7]
This "intermediary" species is proof of evolution because they already know that evolution exists, and this fits with their beliefs.

In reality, I saw no proof given in that article.  They discovered a new primate species that looks like it's in between two more species they've found.  Big deal.  That is most certainly not proof.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This "intermediary" species is proof of evolution because they already know that evolution exists, and this fits with their beliefs.

In reality, I saw no proof given in that article.  They discovered a new primate species that looks like it's in between two more species they've found.  Big deal.  That is most certainly not proof.

I'm just curious.....what do think would be proof?

Maybe an ancient scroll, that contained a flow chart?

Chimp>>>Intermediate species>>>>Man.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:47:06 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm just curious.....what do think would be proof?

Maybe an ancient scroll, that contained a flow chart?

Chimp>>>Intermediate species>>>>Man.

No you would have to unearth the autobiography

From chimp to man: My plans, and the exact specifics with which I will carry it out.

By: Monk E. Brain
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:52:19 AM EDT
[#10]
On a more serious note from my other post on the other thread that is exactily like this thread...
They already teach evolution as fact and theory in school.  They explained the theory part pretty well, but the fact part is still vague to me.

Micro evolution,  the evolution of critters below the species level, is observable and even repeatable in a lab.  Its basically natural selection.  I get it.

Macroevolution is monkeys to humans(in a nut shell).  How they can determine from the fossil record that we are direct decendants of primitive primates by digging up bones I dont think Ill ever understand.  Maybe you need to believe the suppositions that come along with Darwins theory before it makes sense.  It just seems so improbable to me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top