BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 10:09:57 PM EDT
Check this one out...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/105376/police_are_not_always_correct/
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm gonna go ahead and call this a dupe.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
new to me thats prety funny
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#3]
it might be a dupe, but that makes me 87 kinds of angry. she could have been calmer, but that JBT need a quick shot to the nuts, and some time as the "cleaning lady" (super troopers)
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Dupe, yes. But until that cop is afforded due process and then locked up for about 40 years (nothing remotely similar happened; IIRC he is still protecting and serving), it bears repeating. The guy is a thoroughgoing poiece of shit abuser of authority, and deserves gross suffering.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:54:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Rats!
Show me where I've been duped!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#6]
As annoying and irrational as that lady was, that cop should have his ass fired.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:08:59 PM EDT
[#7]
is the link completely work safe?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:10:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
is the link completely work safe?

if work safe means no audible swear words or nudity then yes.  The irrational lady has been bleeped out.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#9]
This video is years old
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:14:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:15:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Cue apologists in 3, 2, 1...

We didn't see the whole video...

I will reserve passing judgement on what I saw...

As long as he went home safe that night, he did his job....

Maybe she moves so fast that she can traverse dimensions withoug being caught on camera... Maybe she was really reaching for a weapon in that existed in another dimension, but the cop, having extra-sensory perception in addition to his elite training during the 7 months at the Community College police academy, was able to know exactly what she was doing and acted to keep her from hurting him, herself, nuns, or children...

It's really the fault of the cameras... I hate video cameras... They are biased against the police...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:18:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:14:46 AM EDT
[#13]
That officer needs #1 TO BE FIRED for conduct unbecomming an LEO, #2 Charged with unlawful battery of a minor, #3 Stipped of his certification and barred from ANY law enforcement jobs in the future.

That was the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen. First off, he should have double checked the denomination of the bill and he should have stated to her "OUT OF TWENTY"! When you do that, it clearly indicates you know what you are giving the cashier. The microphone would have picked up that. Regardless of that, he gave her a ten. There is no indication on the video that she pocketed the money. The officer should have asked the manager quietly to double check the register. If it came back short or over, then there is a problem. If not, the officer should have accepted the result as his mistake, apologised and left.

I would never want a guy like that working along side me!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:42:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
new to me thats prety funny

yuh

Stupid cop + stupid people.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:59:53 AM EDT
[#15]
What a fracking idiot.   I'd take a shot of pepper spray for $60,000 though!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:19:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
That officer needs #1 TO BE FIRED for conduct unbecomming an LEO, #2 Charged with unlawful battery of a minor, #3 Stipped of his certification and barred from ANY law enforcement jobs in the future.

That was the most unprofessional behavior I have ever seen. First off, he should have double checked the denomination of the bill and he should have stated to her "OUT OF TWENTY"! When you do that, it clearly indicates you know what you are giving the cashier. The microphone would have picked up that. Regardless of that, he gave her a ten. There is no indication on the video that she pocketed the money. The officer should have asked the manager quietly to double check the register. If it came back short or over, then there is a problem. If not, the officer should have accepted the result as his mistake, apologised and left.

I would never want a guy like that working along side me!

More to the point, I don't think I'd waste that much of my life over $10 unless, maybe, it was early in the day and that was all I had. Let her answer to God for stealing it - and maybe ask the manager to reconcile the register and if there's an extra ten in it, call me 'cause it's mine.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:28:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Could be worse, could be alot worse.

You guys remember this?

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:56:00 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Could be worse, could be alot worse.

You guys remember this?

i6.photobucket.com/albums/y243/jakowing/supertroopers_2.jpg

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:56:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:58:52 AM EDT
[#20]

That officer was way over the line.

On a different note entirely, what is a rude and stupid bitch like that doing working a customer service job in the first place.  Even before the incident she's getting on my nerves.  I never eat at fast food places because of people like her.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:09:57 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
That officer was way over the line.

On a different note entirely, what is a rude and stupid bitch like that doing working a customer service job in the first place.  Even before the incident she's getting on my nerves.  I never eat at fast food places because of people like her.

Here's something wierd: I read the first sentence of your post and thought "I guess he doesn't go to a lot of fast food joints." Then I read the rest of the post. You're onto something.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top