Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 9:40:17 PM EDT
Was downstairs and the Shepard/Husky Started growling and Woofing upstairs. Went up and she was at the window intently looking out of it. Could not see jack so I grabbed my .45 and did a walk around of the house. Everything seemed fine so I figured a possum or coon must have walked past the window. About 15 minutes later I see lights flashing across the street so being the snoopy person I am, I wander over there to see whats up. Someoen had broken into the attached garage of theirs and when the homeowner heard voices she investigated. They booked off into the field behind the house so they must either have a "taxi" or a car somewhere around here. Have a dog checking the area right now so I'm staying inside so as not to add new scent to the area. Guess there has been a couple of break ins one road down from us lately.

Have a feeling they walked past our window and saw a 100lb dog looking tastely at them and decided to look elsewhere for "goodies"

I'll do a bit more checking after the cops leave on my outbuildings.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Better keep your dog quiet and out of sight while the police are still there.

ETA -[butthead] post 6969 heh heh heh [/butthead]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
My pooch has BEEMZ she'll vaporize them if they give her trouble.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top