Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:29:26 PM EDT
I posted this in Photoshop forum but not much traffic.  I am wanting to be able to make a DVD that contains different content to have on a TV in a waiting area of my business.  The idea is to make my on commercials advertising different services and also throw in political advertisements for the upcoming elections where I live. I thought of trying POWER POINT with long segments of video attached to different slides if possible.  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:31:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Movie Maker 2 included with Windows XP is actually fairly decent and simple to use. It is a great starting point to get an idea of what you want to do.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Vegas Video
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:47:29 PM EDT
[#3]
some of the guys I work with use Pinnacle Studio to do that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Adobe Premiere.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Pinnacle Studio Plus.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Movie Maker 2 included with Windows XP is actually fairly decent and simple to use. It is a great starting point to get an idea of what you want to do.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I agree. To be able to do a little more, I bought Sony Movie Studio 3, which has been discontinued, so yu may be able to find it a lot cheaper than the $100 I paid for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top