Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:18:32 PM EDT
Big decisions.

I am currently a college freshman.  I have been a freshman for a year and a half; $600 a class isn't easy for somebody that is trying to make it on their own.  I was offered a job farther away from my S/O but closer to a community college that will give me full financial aide.  This job pays very well.  If i take this job, i will be an hour and a half away from my S/O who doesnt want me to go to college until i have all my debt paid off.  This could take some time bc im currently without a consistant job.

what would you advise?

Ms. Snaps
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Look out for #1.  Take the job and the financial assistance - you won't regret it.

In agreement.  If Mr significant is so significant, he will work with you, not against you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#3]
college will pay off. you got the chance you owe it to yourself, whoever you marry and to whatever family you have in the future. sacrifice while your young and flexible.. only gets harder as you get older.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top