Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 8:20:15 PM EDT
Will retiring Boomers watch the marches and move there anyway? Will those that live there be motivated to leave?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:47:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope!!!

Have you seen what the weather is like in AZ?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I can cook my eggs in a frying pan. Thanks.

How much water does a AZ survivalist store? What was that record days without rain you folks just broke?

Actually, AZ just missed being my post-CA pick. However, these marches have removed any doubt I may have had.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:57:48 PM EDT
[#3]
In the long run if it continues ad infinitum and ad nauseum and then all the producing wage earners are no longer able to sell to legal Chinese immigrants at a profit than the bubble will bust.  At a certain time, we ain't gonna be around to pay taxes and the whole thing will collapse.

But that's 30 years down the road if nothing is done.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I can cook my eggs in a frying pan. Thanks.

How much water does a AZ survivalist store? What was that record days without rain you folks just broke?

Actually, AZ just missed being my post-CA pick. However, these marches have removed any doubt I may have had.

we have 4 hot months a year.

We are a desert we are not suppose to get alot of rain.

As for how much water does a survivalist store?  as much as he can carry to the nearest spring?  Yes i know of quite a few springs in Arizona.

We are a "free" state comparied to CA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top