Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 12:14:26 PM EDT
Just today, a huge protest is massing outside of Milam Park here in San Antonio.

The protest pertains to everyone's hot button issue -- illegals.

Among the protesters will be a few cousins of mine and some now ex-friends.

I can't even identify with Mexican people anymore.  Damn it, it seems like not a one has a clue anymore.

I guess it would help if at least ONE hispanic minority activist wasnt a fucking nimrod.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Read the letter to the editor page today... a lot of hispanics are upset about the protests.

Time magazine survey showed 51% still want all illegal aliens deported.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Read the letter to the editor page today... a lot of hispanics are upset about the protests.

No shit?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:27:43 PM EDT
[#3]
YOu gotta remember -

"There are two kinds of people in this world - people who protest, and then there's the people who make the world work. People who make the world work are just too busy to protest."

- -  Rush Limbaugh

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
YOu gotta remember -

"There are two kinds of people in this world - people who protest, and then there's the people who make the world work. People who make the world work are just too busy to protest."

- -  Rush Limbaugh

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:38:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, I know what you mean.

Today's Germans aren't what they used to be.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:40:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

lolocaust

did i mention most of my friends are white?

here's to white people everywhere -- the most egalitarian, most cordial, most honest people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:42:06 PM EDT
[#7]
It's spring break time.... and most of the crowds are entire families... walking through down town streets in mild weather.

Now for an example of when NOT to hold a massive protest, look at the annual Pro-life march in DC on January 22nd every year.... average temp is typically 20 degrees.... normally date falls on a school and business day. Yet pro-lifers' ROUTINELY get 250,000 marchers anyway.

Who doesn't think that the rest of us, law abiding citizens or legal immigrants couldn't outnumber this marcha 20 to 1 if we didn't have to work or go to school???
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:51:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

lolocaust

did i mention most of my friends are white?

here's to white people everywhere -- the most egalitarian, most cordial, most honest people i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

It doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with race or skin color. It is a CULTURE issue.

Americans aren't against hispanics, "we" are against the "Meximerican culture". My best friend in college was hispanic, and like you he hated the BS factor in it, and let it show. The problem is the groups that want to come here for free money and healthcare. Most of these people ARE Mexicans, but I believe that has a lot more to do with proximity than anything else.

It really irritates me to say the least when I see a news report of a rapist, murderer, etc, and people are standing behind them for no reason other than their race. That is what is going on here, you have a bunch of criminals, but we should ignore it BECAUSE they are hispanic. WTF?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:54:57 PM EDT
[#9]
A hispanic isn't allowed to criticize other hispanics. It's bad juju around here.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:58:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<SNIP>

It doesn't have anything whatsoever to do with race or skin color. It is a CULTURE issue.

Americans aren't against hispanics, "we" are against the "Meximerican culture". My best friend in college was hispanic, and like you he hated the BS factor in it, and let it show. The problem is the groups that want to come here for free money and healthcare. Most of these people ARE Mexicans, but I believe that has a lot more to do with proximity than anything else.

It really irritates me to say the least when I see a news report of a rapist, murderer, etc, and people are standing behind them for no reason other than their race. That is what is going on here, you have a bunch of criminals, but we should ignore it BECAUSE they are hispanic. WTF?

I hear you, man.  It's total bullshit, I agree.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:59:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
A hispanic isn't allowed to criticize other hispanics. It's bad juju around here.

Tag
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't give a shit beyond "Are you in this country legally?"  If the answer is no (or you're one that supports illegal invaders) then STFU and GFTO.

It's really that black and white to me.  Where a person comes from, what color there skin is doesn't enter into it for me, only what I said in the above paragraph.

Now, if you somehow manged to kick most of the illegal bloodsucking leeches out of this country, guess what?  All the bullshit "diversity" would fade and those that come legally and jump through all the hoops are FAR more likely to become AMERICANS rather that this "embrace diversity" and "hyphenated American" bull SHIT that is shoved down our throats by those that enable the invaders.

</end fucking rant>
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:10:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Well well well...

looks like the INS has a golden opportunity...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:11:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

51% of all idiot Time subscribers right?

Now... for the rest of free thining America, I bet that percentage would be a good 65-70%, the media plays so much of this that they make us think the majority of America wants amnesty. They're full of shit.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:12:23 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

51% of all idiot Time subscribers right?

Now... for the rest of free thining America, I bet that percentage would be a good 65-70%, the media plays so much of this that they make us think the majority of America wants amnesty. They're full of shit.

That's a good observation.  You're right -- Time readers are mostly libs.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 1:13:10 PM EDT
[#16]
That's funny, I lost faith in "people" a long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
I observed the first part of this protest that you speak of (that gathering in Milam Park).  It made me lose faith in "your people" too.  Well, just the ones that your post is aimed at.

I'll post a thread after dinner detailing my observations.  

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#18]
From what I have seen of the protesters they are defiantly the fattest group of people I have ever seen. They need to jog their ass back to the border.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#19]
the silent majority is VERY real, and they will make themselves known this november.  whoever puts the biggest fight against these illegals WILL win, R or D
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:47:28 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
YOu gotta remember -

- -  Rush Limbaugh

Amen Brother !!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:50:03 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I do it all the time!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:53:55 PM EDT
[#22]
My parents came to this country legally from Cuba in 1959 and 1960.

I, for one, despise these assholes from Mexico and points south who seem to think that they can just waltz across the border, consume our government resources, and then march in protest when we get upset about it.

Oh, wait. THEY CAN.

Thank you, Mr. President and members of Congress since, oh, 1950 or so.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Well well well...

looks like the INS has a golden opportunity...

1) INS no longer exists. It has been replaced by Customs and Border Protection. The Agency to turn to in this case would be Immigration and Customs Enforcment.

2) You must be joking. The last thing .gov wants is to end illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#24]
people want to move here? fine, do it legally
want to keep a lot of your home culture? fine, but be willing to become fluent enough in English to be able to do business with others, and the first generation born here or under 5 when they move here better become totally fluent. In fact I wish my family had kept a little more of the Swedish traditions and language
being bilingual is a good thing
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top