BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:23:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
This is great.  Plans to expend 600+ rounds a day all by your lonesome. (On what threat is open to question) These threads are hilarious.

He He He...+1.....Gimme some pop corn
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]
One head on a pike and you won't have to shoot any more.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Let's ask a better question, one that I doubt many of the couch commandos have thought of, being as it is not so glamourus.

How long will your food supply last you for? Clean Water? Gasoline? Transport? Heat? Comms?etc, etc...

Agreed. People should spend less time on GD and more on SF.

Indeed.
For those who haven't visited us yet.

Food should last a while. I have lots of canned food, LOTS of bags of rice and multi vitamins when things get REAL rough......and an over abundant supply of wild game and fish here.

Water, I'm considerably less prepared. I have enough for a couple days most likely, but I have an infinite supply of iodine/water purifications tablets and a real big lake and some streams within half mile of the house.

Gasoline I keep my full size Ford conversion van full for just such an occasion. It's got a nearly 30 gallon tank, so it makes for great "portable" storage that's plenty safe to have around. Got numerous gas cans in the garage, empty now. Perfect for filling up and packing into the "escape" vehicle should it come to that.

Heat? Ummm...I uh, have some matches?

Communications? I have nobody to communicate with outside my house and if the shit REALLY hit the fan....I doubt I'll be getting far on communicating with distant relatives.

Also have plenty good supply for first aid, some extra booze, a couple real nice mummy bags and some other "stuff." Including playing cards and board games for when the family gets bored.

Oh yeah...and like 1000 rounds of ammo.

I don't expect I'd have to "expend" very many before whoever got the point.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:19:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hey we rent Fuck it. We're getting out of town. We will go down by my parents they live in a nice border town all the chicago cops retire to.

Hey at least  you have a BOL.

I'll be stuck at ground zero and I aint going to no FEMA shelter.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top