Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:17:51 PM EDT
well its kinda a after dinner pic.. Its kinda dark but i i am too drunk to fix it.. I had 2 can of chicken soup, some homade corn bread and some blue.. In the back ground is my AR...  The pics were taken with a kodak P 850

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/wgates011/guns/Picture119.jpg

Heres a pic of me the same night...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/wgates011/guns/Picture125.jpg
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting... Me like
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:34:00 PM EDT
[#2]
You need a chick.

Also a big no, no on fire so close to bedding.

ETA: Dinner pics are suppose to include food.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I already ate the food.. it is still pretty cold in upstate NY.... It was a pretty nice night tho... I like the lighing tiki touchs put out.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:41:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You need a chick.

And......you have been waiting for what exactly?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:46:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You need a chick.

And......you have been waiting for what exactly?

A girlfriend. I'm married, again.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#6]
My chick of 4 years just cheated on me.... I dont get out enuf to find a chick that likes ARs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
no food....

looks like you're trying to seduce your rifle
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:48:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My chick of 4 years just cheated on me.... I dont get out enuf to find a chick that likes ARs.

You best heed Bama's advice, otherwise you might meet a nice girl at the burn unit.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:50:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:51:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Oh. Well the best way to get over one ho is to mount another ho.

Then head on down to FL for some fun in the sun. (Why do I hear a Garth Brooks song playing in my head?)

Life is way to short to get frustrated over a woman. Move on.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Dang, that's one ghetto dinner pic. At least photo the lousy soup before you slop it up.

ETA: Or are you holding a one man seance to contact the soul of the chicken?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:56:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh. Well the best way to get over one ho is to mount another ho.
Then head on down to FL for some fun in the sun. (Why do I hear a Garth Brooks song playing in my head?)

Life is way to short to get frustrated over a woman. Move on.

+100

Nothing helps you forget about an ex as quick as sliding the panties off some new pussy
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:58:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
some homade corn bread

Who?

At least we know someone has not been drinking tonight. Totally missed that one.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:01:38 PM EDT
[#15]
As a former firefighter let me tell you that burning tiki torches indoors is a baaaaaad.... idea.

Not just the fire hazard but the smoke they put off is nothing short of nasty.

Oh and get out and get laid to kick the blues. Even a blind squirrel gets a nut here and there.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#16]
when i say blue i mean Labatt blue... my 3rd fav brew.. the tiki touchers ware plenty far from the couch.. and were outside on my deck.. .. I made the corn bread this morning.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:05:25 PM EDT
[#17]
No man eats dinner by candle light alone.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:07:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
when i day blue i mean Labatt blue... my 3rd fav brew.. the tiki touchers ware plenty far from the couch.. and were outside.. I made the corn bread this morning.....

Too funny.

At least he eats cornbread. Can't be all a bad.

Sweet or regular?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:09:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I like the rifle.  Whats her name?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:21:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Her name is Jolene and i love her... I bought her off this board.. i cant remeber who i bought her from but i love her and thank whoever put her together...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:34:50 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
when i day blue i mean Labatt blue... my 3rd fav brew.. the tiki touchers ware plenty far from the couch.. and were outside.. I made the corn bread this morning.....

Too funny.

At least he eats cornbread. Can't be all a bad.

Sweet or regular?

Looks like the old " JIFFY QUICK MIX " to me, judging from the bread in the zip lock......

Well, at least he's tryin......lol.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Dang, that's one ghetto dinner pic. At least photo the lousy soup before you slop it up.

ETA: Or are you holding a one man seance to contact the soul of the chicken?

Depressing pic.  Now I am sad, and need a hug....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:55:48 PM EDT
[#23]
+5 for originality.

Best dinner pic ever!!!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Dang, that's one ghetto dinner pic. At least photo the lousy soup before you slop it up. holding

This i fucking hilorious.. It  have been getting cabin fever in upstate and dound a new couch for my deck.. I can always use some company.. between school and going to the range bi weekly i dont see to many new girls.. All the girls at my college are libo-emo-retards.. Every saterday i play some beer pong with a buch or guys and gals.. ..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top