Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:59:32 AM EDT
You know the smugglers are out cold on their own product when....

Working in concert with a U.S. Navy P-3 maritime patrol aircraft, Gettysburg approached a suspected smuggling vessel known as a “go fast” under the cover of darkness, launched the ship’s rigid hull inflatable boat (RHIB), and boarded before the suspected narco-terrorists even knew Gettysburg was just yards away. This operation was one of the first nighttime boarding’s of a “go fast” and resulted in the seizure of nearly four metric tons of narcotics and the detention of five narco-terrorists.
Oh man, a cruiser snuck up on them and launched a boarding party! You can't get good help nowadays in the drug trade. www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=23027
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:01:11 AM EDT
[#1]
What's a narco-terrorist?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:02:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:06:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Overuse of the word "terrorist" dilutes its meaning.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:09:39 AM EDT
[#4]

Yep, your shit is definitely weak when a cruiser can sneak up on you....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:15:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: What's a narco-terrorist?
Drug dealers who are murdering civilians, kidnapping for ransom, forced labor, blowing up public areas, assasinating law enforcement, assasinating elected officials, money laundering, etc... so that some ghetto loser can get his high.

If drug dealers can't even ship their own illicit products and move their own people around without GI Joe breathing down their necks, then al-Qaeda will worry about hiring them to hit the USA.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:26:51 AM EDT
[#6]
AAAAARRRRRR! Keelhaul the lily-livered dope smugglers! Make 'em walk the plank! AAAARRRRR!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:36:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Can't wait until we get some LCS's in the water.  A guided missile cruiser IS a bit of overkill for a bunch of potheads.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Heroin and cocaine are the sourge of our society.  There is nothing is nothing like being on in the high seas and realizing that you are next to a man-of-war right next to you.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:12:43 AM EDT
[#9]
They must've been high....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:15:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The screwed up thing about this is that coke in my neck of the woods is way cheaper than it has ever been. When smugglers are getting complacent and resting on their laurels like this it just really means we are not even putting a dent in things.

Hopefully they stay that way but that is a hell of a shipment to lose so I doubt it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:18:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

We used to call them smugglers.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:24:45 AM EDT
[#12]
If you want me to get excited about the Navy enforcing civil law, deploy  it on the Rio Grande.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:25:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Local cops just busted a bunch of shoplifto-terrorists, this came a day after a successful sting of prostituto-terrorists. Not resting on their laurels. The milwaukee sheriffs set up a road block and succesfully interdicted speedo-terrorists.

Yes using the terrorist label certainly dilutes its meaning.  But think of the possibilities when you can attach a terrorist label on something.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If you want me to get excited about the Navy enforcing civil law, deploy  it on the Rio Grande.

From my understanding, the Marines are already there.

eta : was told they were without beer and gals for 90 day prior to deployment.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#15]
They have used CG's for a long time. When I was in on a CGN, we did 2 of those. 3 months out floating near central america. Got to see Equidor(sp) a couple of times a month.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:39:27 AM EDT
[#16]
"He has got to be the worst pirate there is."
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#17]
How can you seize drugs in international waters?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:45:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#19]
What is a narco-terrorist? Well Ever since 9-11 Every dickwad has been trying to attach their pet "cause" to terrorism in some way. So the "neo-prohibitionists" try to attach the name. No biggie, just more "Orwellian" proaganda from the social engineers. To bad the treasury guys in the 1920's did'nt have the smarts that these guys have, They could've labeled Rum runners as "Alcohol Nazis" OR maybe "Beer commies"??!   Then to this day we'd still be as dry as Saudi Arabia, BUT NOOOO! The "alcohol nazis" gotta poison our society with their wicked devils piss! So now millions of babies are born with Fetel Alcohol Syndrome and Millions get slaughtered on the roads from DWI'ers, too bad!

Welcome to politic'  Real.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted: How can you seize drugs in international waters?
Since America is deploying the World's Greatest Navy ®, it turns international waters into US territory whenever we feel like it.

Just imagine all the criminal organizations in the world getting mad right now. "Those damn terrorists are bringing in all this heat! Damn Americans are looking over everything. It's bad for 'bidness. Hey Tony, mebbe we should take out Butt Laden, eh? Set things back to easy mode, huh?"
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:33:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
What is a narco-terrorist? Well Ever since 9-11 Every dickwad has been trying to attach their pet "cause" to terrorism in some way. So the "neo-prohibitionists" try to attach the name. No biggie, just more "Orwellian" proaganda from the social engineers. To bad the treasury guys in the 1920's did'nt have the smarts that these guys have, They could've labeled Rum runners as "Alcohol Nazis" OR maybe "Beer commies"??!   Then to this day we'd still be as dry as Saudi Arabia, BUT NOOOO! The "alcohol nazis" gotta poison our society with their wicked devils piss! So now millions of babies are born with Fetel Alcohol Syndrome and Millions get slaughtered on the roads from DWI'ers, too bad!

Welcome to politic'  Real.

god damn those alco-terrorists!  clearly, Anheuser-Busch is an international alcoterorrism organization and needs to have it's bank accounts frozen and it's employees sent to gitmo!

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:06:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Clearly you guys don't know much about the reality of Columbia.  The place is a rats nest.  I don't know about you, but theres no way in hell I want any of those FARC mofos (or anyone involved with them) anywhere near my country.  

I say the CG should spin the turbines up to RAMMING SPEED whenever they encounter these guys.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

please dude, don't you watch the news....the USA can do anything it wants.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:28:04 PM EDT
[#24]
In all, Gettysburg and its embarked U.S. Coast Guard LEDETs detained more than 40 narco-terrorists, and together seized or interdicted more than 750 bales containing some 28,000 kilos of cocaine and heroin. The U.S. Coast Guard estimates this amount of contraband to be worth nearly $1.95 billion to the world’s drug trafficking organizations.“I cannot say enough about this wonderful crew,” said Gettysburg’s Commanding Officer, Capt. Phil Davidson. “They understood their mission, met its challenges, and delivered success time and time again. No one has ever done it better.”  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#25]
the wifo-terrorist has been subdued with a trip to applebees. But the dishes still remain
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#26]
We did this on my ship when I was in the Navy back in 1990 I think.

Here are some pics from scans of my cruise book.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 4:42:12 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

today they do coke, tommorow.. looking like coke.. they do a nuke...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Uss Peary?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The mean depth of the Rio Grane is?

The navigational draft of a CG is?

If you can answer those two questions, and you posses a modicum of common sense, you'd understand why your post was retarded.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

With a USCG boarding team.

A couple of points, if there is doubt about the flag of the boat/ship in question you can stop it to determine it's proper registration. If they are operating in our Economic Exclusion Zone they are subject to USCG inspection to make sure they aren't doing things like "fishing out of season." If the ship is inbound to the US the USCG can board it. Etc, etc, etc.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted: We did this on my ship when I was in the Navy back in 1990 I think.
The Navy should sink any vessels smuggling drugs. If all those shipments keep making it to the USA, it's going to be awfully hard to recruit young 'uns who don't have a drug/criminal record. You gotta act today for a brighter tommorrow.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:23:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Clearly you guys don't know much about the reality of Columbia.  The place is a rats nest.  I don't know about you, but theres no way in hell I want any of those FARC mofos (or anyone involved with them) anywhere near my country.

And Colombia is that way because of our prohibitionist policy.

If drugs were made legal for adults to purchase in the United States then Colombia would export to us through the proper channels. Business men would profit off of it, and both our countries would be better off, however as it is now criminals are profiting off the war on drugs.

Whenever I go to a store and see bags of Colombian coffee, I always imagine an alternate world where the war on drugs has been ended and adults could go in and buy vacuum sealed bags of unadulterated cocaine, where they could ring it up at the cash register and legitimate business men can profit off of it, and the local government gets it cut of the sales tax.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You know the smugglers are out cold on their own product when....

Working in concert with a U.S. Navy P-3 maritime patrol aircraft, Gettysburg approached a suspected smuggling vessel known as a “go fast” under the cover of darkness, launched the ship’s rigid hull inflatable boat (RHIB), and boarded before the suspected narco-terrorists even knew Gettysburg was just yards away. This operation was one of the first nighttime boarding’s of a “go fast” and resulted in the seizure of nearly four metric tons of narcotics and the detention of five narco-terrorists.
Oh man, a cruiser snuck up on them and launched a boarding party! You can't get good help nowadays in the drug trade. www.news.navy.mil/search/display.asp?story_id=23027

All they accomplished is driving up street price and the slowing of natural selection.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:38:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted: Whenever I go to a store and see bags of Colombian coffee, I always imagine an alternate world where the war on drugs has been ended and adults could go in and buy vacuum sealed bags of unadulterated cocaine, where they could ring it up at the cash register and legitimate business men can profit off of it, and the local government gets it cut of the sales tax.
Oh please, get off it. How many leading world powers sell cocaine from the grocery counter? crickets chirping... more crickets. Gee, I wonder why? If cocaine was so good for society, then don't you think Colombia would be in a lot better shape? They have more cocaine per person than we do!How come with all that cocaine coursing through Colombian society that they are still backwards and poor? How come with all that cocaine revenue, they are still a Turd World nation? I tell you what, why don't you move to Colombia and live in a town where cocaine is "legalized" by the local authorities and see how it really is.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted: All they accomplished is driving up street price and the slowing of natural selection.
That means means the immoral and the criminal in American society will have to work harder to get the same amount of cocaine. At the same time, the US Navy gets to practice pursuing and capturing small, high-speed, long-range vessels full of armed men committing evil.

It's a win-win situation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted: Whenever I go to a store and see bags of Colombian coffee, I always imagine an alternate world where the war on drugs has been ended and adults could go in and buy vacuum sealed bags of unadulterated cocaine, where they could ring it up at the cash register and legitimate business men can profit off of it, and the local government gets it cut of the sales tax.
Oh please, get off it. How many leading world powers sell cocaine from the grocery counter? crickets chirping... more crickets. Gee, I wonder why? If cocaine was so good for society, then don't you think Colombia would be in a lot better shape? They have more cocaine per person than we do!How come with all that cocaine coursing through Colombian society that they are still backwards and poor? How come with all that cocaine revenue, they are still a Turd World nation? I tell you what, why don't you move to Colombia and live in a town where cocaine is "legalized" by the local authorities and see how it really is.

Actually, I think he's onto something.  My plan for the war on drugs would be to legalize it for a period of about 20 years.  Then, after people have been knowingly using it for 20 years, and despite the warning label, I'd send in the lawyers to claim that "Big Cocaine" was an evil corporation preying on these poor innocent crackheads, and sue the cocaine industry into submission.  Bam, problem solved.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Oh please, get off it. How many leading world powers sell cocaine from the grocery counter?

Used to be perfectly legal to buy drugs and other pharmaceuticals in the US, till one day some people in the government got it in thier minds that they should control what people do to themselves.

If cocaine was so good for society, then don't you think Colombia would be in a lot better shape?

Cocaine and all other drugs (tobacco, alcohol included) are good for society in the same way that fast food and a sedentary life style are. They may not be in and of themselves good for society, but freedom, and choice are definately good for society.

They have more cocaine per person than we do!How come with all that cocaine coursing through Colombian society that they are still backwards and poor?

If you think Colombia is as fucked up as it is now because of cocaine then perhaps you are either ignorant or are on drugs yourself.

People do not commit crime because of drugs, they commit crime because of money. Prohibition makes drugs worth alot of money.

How come with all that cocaine revenue, they are still a Turd World nation?

Because of prohibition drugs are not legal, the govenrment never sees any of that money, they cannot tax a sector of the economy that is illegal. Drug money goes to criminals because of prohibition.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:48:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted: Actually, I think he's onto something.  My plan for the war on drugs would be to legalize it for a period of about 20 years.  Then, after people have been knowingly using it for 20 years, and despite the warning label, I'd send in the lawyers to claim that "Big Cocaine" was an evil corporation preying on these poor innocent crackheads, and sue the cocaine industry into submission.  Bam, problem solved.
Then the 'gubment can take the money they won from cocaine companies and use to pay for the pension funds, which invest in cocaine companies.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted: All they accomplished is driving up street price and the slowing of natural selection.
That means means the immoral and the criminal in American society will have to work harder to get the same amount of cocaine. At the same time, the US Navy gets to practice pursuing and capturing small, high-speed, long-range vessels full of armed men committing evil.

It's a win-win situation.

They should turn the boat crew loose where they originated, the supplier will deal with them more efficiently.  Best part less tax money spent, hoods off the street.  Can you imagine street value on that, I personally think we should chip in for the shovel or supply it they will need it for the hole they will be put in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We used to call them smugglers.

A lot of funding for terrorists comes from the drug trade. Cocaine smuggling provides funding for such outfits a FARC in Columbia, and Al Queda used to get funding from heroin production in Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:02:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted: Used to be perfectly legal to buy drugs and other pharmaceuticals in the US, till one day some people in the government got it in thier minds that they should control what people do to themselves.
That would be a good argument, if cocaine users were hermits who lived up in the mountains and had no contact with the rest of society. But alas they do not so what they do to themselves ends up affecting others. It's all good if crack babies didn't have any relatives, relatives and a public forum to out pressure on the rest of us. So quit living in La La Land.

Cocaine and all other drugs (tobacco, alcohol included) are good for society in the same way that fast food and a sedentary life style are. They may not be in and of themselves good for society, but freedom, and choice are definately good for society.
Let me translate that for you. Cocaine, fast food, and a sedentary lifestyle ARE NOT good for society but as long as I wrap it in a "freedom and choice" burrito, maybe I can pawn it off on the gullible idiots who don't understand long-term medical effects and long-term costs so a quick buck can be made by people who hate us.

If you think Colombia is as fucked up as it is now because of cocaine then perhaps you are either ignorant or are on drugs yourself.

If you think cocaine is making things better in Colombia, then maybe you should check yourself.

People do not commit crime because of drugs, they commit crime because of money. Prohibition makes drugs worth alot of money.
Yeah, and it's OK to commit crime because of money, especially crimes worth a lot of money. It's OK for someone to rob you, he just did it for money, especially if you have more money to rob. Oh please, give me a break.

Because of prohibition drugs are not legal, the govenrment never sees any of that money, they cannot tax a sector of the economy that is illegal. Drug money goes to criminals because of prohibition.
Just because government "sees" more money doesn't make the country better, or the people richer. There are plenty of nations with higher tax rates where government sees and takes more of the money from the people and their economies are still lagging, coincidentally those same nations have a more liberal drug policy too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted: They should turn the boat crew loose where they originated, the supplier will deal with them more efficiently.
Yeah, put their pictures on TV and in the newspapers detailing how incompetent they were in handling the the drug lord's delivery. Then threaten to let them go, they'll be spilling information in no time flat!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:15:18 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted: They should turn the boat crew loose where they originated, the supplier will deal with them more efficiently.
Yeah, put their pictures on TV and in the newspapers detailing how incompetent they were in handling the the drug lord's delivery. Then threaten to let them go, they'll be spilling information in no time flat!

They lost someone of likely low ethical standards millions, let them deal with it.  Also most of the coumtries these come from don't extradite, so shit why not just deliver them.  They lose millions in product, they knew the risk.  They dig hole, they go in it, no tax money wasted.

Personally I say legalize it all.  The drugs will be slightly safer in all likelyhood allbeit still self destructive, but alot less crime.  Hell I would not even tax it, beyond any other business.  If they want to kill themselves good for them, just don't put me at risk or be a burden on the system (we pay for)and have the dignity to die in your own home.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:33:03 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted: Personally I say legalize it all.  The drugs will be slightly safer in all likelyhood allbeit still self destructive, but alot less crime.  Hell I would not even tax it, beyond any other business.  If they want to kill themselves good for them, just don't put me at risk or be a burden on the system (we pay for)and have the dignity to die in your own home.  
I would love to legalize it just to kill off the bad people. Unfortunately, the bad people haven't been separated into "drug towns" so the rest of us can keep going as if they never existed.

Just a bit of peer pressure is all it takes, "Oh everyone snorting cocaine little Jimmy. And it's legal too. Just hit one line with us. You can get off it anytime". Now imagine a more dangerous situation where cocaine is used for "binge snorting" or "date drugging". That's something I don't want or need around my family and friends.

If we make cocain legal, then it will become a gateway drug to something FAR WORSE!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Yeah, and it's OK to commit crime because of money, especially crimes worth a lot of money. It's OK for someone to rob you, he just did it for money, especially if you have more money to rob. Oh please, give me a break.

You misinterpret my words.

I never claimed it was okay to commit crimes for money. I was only pointing out that drugs do not cause crime. Most of the crime committed in the drug trade has nothing to do with drugs, it has to do with the money that the drugs are worth.

Prohibition makes drugs worth real money and not pocket change.

If you end prohibition then you take alot of the government sponsered price controls out of drug trade and you then cut out the middlemen which are the drug dealing criminals.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:42:03 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
That would be a good argument, if cocaine users were hermits who lived up in the mountains and had no contact with the rest of society. But alas they do not so what they do to themselves ends up affecting others. It's all good if crack babies didn't have any relatives, relatives and a public forum to out pressure on the rest of us. So quit living in La La Land.

Just like alcoholics and tobacco users right? I guess maybe we should ban them too, its for the children right?

Let me translate that for you. Cocaine, fast food, and a sedentary lifestyle ARE NOT good for society but as long as I wrap it in a "freedom and choice" burrito, maybe I can pawn it off on the gullible idiots who don't understand long-term medical effects and long-term costs so a quick buck can be made by people who hate us.

So you think freedom and choice are not important things in society? Do you think that government should ban all "bad" things and protect us from ourselves?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
I would love to legalize it just to kill off the bad people. Unfortunately, the bad people haven't been separated into "drug towns" so the rest of us can keep going as if they never existed.

Having freedom has its risks. For the most part we live in a nation that respects an individuals right to defend themselves with lethal force if necessary. God gave us freedom to decide for ourselves what to do in this word, and he also gave us the right to defend our lives.

Just a bit of peer pressure is all it takes, "Oh everyone snorting cocaine little Jimmy. And it's legal too. Just hit one line with us. You can get off it anytime". Now imagine a more dangerous situation where cocaine is used for "binge snorting" or "date drugging". That's something I don't want or need around my family and friends.

If you do a proper job of raising your children and being involved in thier lives you should have little problems, if on the other hand you let the TV be your babysitter and dont involve yourself in your child's life then ofcourse you will have problems as you will have been a failure as a parent.

If we make cocain legal, then it will become a gateway drug to something FAR WORSE!

Like alcohol?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted: You misinterpret my words. I never claimed it was okay to commit crimes for money. I was only pointing out that drugs do not cause crime. Most of the crime committed in the drug trade has nothing to do with drugs, it has to do with the money that the drugs are worth. Prohibition makes drugs worth real money and not pocket change. If you end prohibition then you take alot of the government sponsered price controls out of drug trade and you then cut out the middlemen which are the drug dealing criminals.
Ah, I see. It's better to redirect the flow of money made from harmful substances from the pockets of crooked civilians and into the pockets of crooked 'gubment officials. After all, with the way 'gubment handles alcohol and tobacco we've got nothing to worry about. We know for sure our health insurance isn't going up when all those addicts "officially" hit the balance sheet because 'gubment is going to rake in so much money that they can subsidize Big Insurance when all the claims come in. Now, I get it!

You're also showing your TOTAL IGNORANCE when it comes to pricing. When prices go down, more product is sold, so it's still worth real money anyway. Look at Wal-Mart or online pricing. They totally contradict your assertion. Crime will not go down because more addicts will do more "small" crimes, or the addicts will just commit the same number of crimes to buy more cocaine. What's wrong with you man? You don't think people commit crime for a pack of smokes or a case of beer just because that middleman Al Capone is dead? Isn't that obvious?

What if the taxes on "legal" drugs go up? Like that hasn't happened before? What are addicts going to do now? Oh gee, commit more crime so they can continue buying!

So we might as well fight the problem as often as we can in as many ways as we can. Since we're paying for the military and they need practice to keep their edge; then we might as well go after real targets, with real cargo, defended by armed men in real conditions.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Read  Article 108 (and others) of the International Law of the Sea.  Basically warships have the right to board and visit craft at sea with the permission of the flag state.  If it isn't flying a flag it's subject to other rules.  It isn't all that complicated, and it's legal no matter what the tin foil guys think.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:15:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted: Having freedom has its risks. For the most part we live in a nation that respects an individuals right to defend themselves with lethal force if necessary. God gave us freedom to decide for ourselves what to do in this word, and he also gave us the right to defend our lives.
That's exactly what the Navy is going when it seizes drug boats by force. Unlike some, they do their defending outside of America BEFORE the problem even hits our shores.

If you do a proper job of raising your children and being involved in thier lives you should have little problems, if on the other hand you let the TV be your babysitter and dont involve yourself in your child's life then ofcourse you will have problems as you will have been a failure as a parent.
BS argument. Colombian drug lords aren't paying for TV ads to influence kids. The peer pressure I cited is person to person and occurs way past the babysitting years. It's also a BS argument because you are trying to shift the blame onto parents and away from the CRIMINALS. C'mon, quit with the weak arguments man, it's pathetic.

Like alcohol?
BS point again. Alcohol is a gateway drug to cocaine. C'mon man, face up to reality instead of rattling off a feeble attempt at supporting a lost cause. With all the problems we have with alcohol, even though it's legal, why would we add cocaine into the mix? Smoking and drinking at the same time is a bad combo for a loner, it's even worse if the addict has contact with others. And you're pushing to legalize cocaine, hah!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top