Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 9:59:40 AM EDT
Does anyone think they are starting to make this stuff up?  I keep thinking of thinking of Sadams minister who kept saying those odd things before the Gulf war. Something is strange about these Superman boasts.....

What say you?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I just read about the new missle a few minutes ago and for some reason, I couldn't help laughing throughout the whole article.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Got a link?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:11:37 AM EDT
[#4]
link

I don't particularly like yahoo news but I saw it while checking my mail.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:08 AM EDT
[#5]
It just doesn't smell right.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:28:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Let's see if I understand this...

Iran is getting lots of dirty looks from other countries regarding it's quest to proceed with it's nuke enrichment program.  Oops I mean PEACEFUL NUKE ENRICHMENT PROGRAM.

And then all these new whizbang weapon "debuts" lately.  

"At the same time, the head of the Revolutionary Guards, Gen. Yahya Rahim Safavi, said the United States must recognize Iran as a "big, regional power.""

It sound like, to me, that Iran is frightened about something & is puffing it's "big, regional" chest while rattling it's "ULTIMATE" saber all the while claiming their nukes are only for powering a microwave.

Right.

P.S. IRAN==Attention Whore
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top