Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 6:22:55 PM EDT
I might be purchasing a large lot of cigars soon.  A friend of mine has a relative that purchased a huge humidor and stocked it with nothing but the best cigars only to discover that he is allergic to them.  He describes the humidor as "big as a refridgerator".  If I can get them at the right price, I will need to sell them.  I don't think that Ebay allows the sale of tobacco.  My search for cigars on their site turned up nothing but cigar related items.

Anybody know how/where to sell quality cigars?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:39:30 PM EDT
[#1]
eBay doesn't allow tobacco products.  Yahoo auctions have a lot of cigars for sale.  Not a bad spot.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Yahoo is the best, here a veeeeeeery distant second.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:50:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Any free samples? How about a trade for some crawfish? I can buy steak for what they are asking for crawfish. Can't smoke but I do one cigar a year.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:53:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I might be interested, LMK what you get.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:55:49 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I might be interested, LMK what you get.

+1

Speed
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:17:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Any free samples? How about a trade for some crawfish? I can buy steak for what they are asking for crawfish. Can't smoke but I do one cigar a year.

Crawfish prices will go down after Easter as you well know.  Get off of your lazy ass and put your boat in at Ramah or Whiskey Bay.  That Atchafalaya Basin is full of grand ecreuvisse!  I used to go by the levee at Catahoula and catch enough for a nice boil. Beef melt and flat nets.  Jai entrappe beau coup ecreuvisse!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Crawfish prices will go down after Easter as you well know.  Get off of your lazy ass and put your boat in at Ramah or Whiskey Bay.  That Atchafalaya Basin is full of grand ecreuvisse!  I used to go by the levee at Catahoula and catch enough for a nice boil. Beef melt and flat nets.  Jai entrappe beau coup ecreuvisse!

I am not suppose to eat them crawfish yau. Hurricane Rita pushed a lot of salt water into the basin area. The crawfish can take on some salt water but what happen is the salt water killed the plants that they feed on. Over $2 per pound on the hoof and over $3 per pound boiled. The good news is that you can catch a good mess of crabs which I prefer to catch crabs than go crawfishing. Since I am off topic I used to hunt on that island at whiskey bay. Some of the best deer hunting in the state. Lost out to a group with deeper pockets than me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top