Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:23:46 PM EDT
I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it kinda provokes me when my fiancé' is all pissy because she's stressed about work or whatever, and then snaps at me for no reason. How do you guys handle it?

I thought about just telling her to shut her dick-sucker (J/K), but I don't think that would be wise. (Seriously---I would never say that. It was just a joke)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I bend her over my knee and give her a good spanking.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:26:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I just try and ignore her but it rarely works.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:26:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I love abuse, the worse...the better. I try to make it worse.

Danny
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:29:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Encourage her to talk it out rather than snap.  It hurts to listen, but it is over much quicker.  It doesn't do you any harm,and it makes her feel better.  Just wait until you get married.  The arguments will be worse, but not as serious (relationship jeordizing).

Or you could just try angry sex.  Hate, love passion, it's all the same in the sack.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Well ... when I'm PMSing (which is RARE!), my husband sits very still and avoids eye contact. It makes me madder, but I go away eventually, which is what he wants; he knows that if he responds it will only get worse.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:30:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I used to.
But I don't have a wife anymore.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Kick her where she Pees!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
I expect the same courtesy I extend to whoever I am in a relationship with.  I realized that people are not perfect and say or do things out of emotional irrationality every so often and I like to think I am quite patient in this regard.

However, I'll take only so much...which is why I got divorced.  I'll put up with a helluva lot less grief now though.  It's easy to spot the warning signs now.  All you have to do is ask yourself "Would I ever treat her like this?"  If you find yourself asking this often, its time to move on.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it kinda provokes me when my fiancé' is all pissy because she's stressed about work or whatever, and then snaps at me for no reason. How do you guys handle it?

I thought about just telling her to shut her dick-sucker (J/K), but I don't think that would be wise. (Seriously---I would never say that. It was just a joke)

I've been known to tell mine to just STFU!!  Usually it just makes her all the more P'OD.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:37:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I usually smack her on the ass and run away.  but, shes my GF not my wife.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:38:47 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't take it personally because they always remember to apologize.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:38:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Stuff her
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:41:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Whatever you do, don't marry her. They're supposed to be nice to you before the wedding...
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Politely ask her
"What's your fucken problem "?

"Is it important enought to piss me off"?

After she goes away and settles down without targetting me
I ask her what's wrong and ask how I can help.

It's right to help her ,but wrong if she takes it out on you.

You gotta let her know that you talk things out  logically NOW,
before your married.
Otherwise she'll take it out on you every time ,without ever
even trying to come up with a solution to her problems.

It'll be easier for her to scream at you than think about things.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't bother me anymore.  I grew out of the stage where every little disagreement was construed as an insult.

Ditto for her.  

Best  bet is to not let it provoke any reaction from you, most of the time they quit, but if it escalates, the impact of your reaction will be multiplied do to the lack of you having a reaction before.  

Hormones are a bitch.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Well ... when I'm PMSing (which is RARE!), my husband sits very still and avoids eye contact. It makes me madder, but I go away eventually, which is what he wants; he knows that if he responds it will only get worse.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I used to.
But I don't have a wife anymore.

+1.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:54:48 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Kick her where she Pees!

Good advice, but I'd break my foot on the toilet.

Danny
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:58:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Yes, I use duct tape and leave her in the woods as punishment
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:03:28 PM EDT
[#21]
start a fight, theres always make-up sex
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:05:24 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:08:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Dude, it's their job to be pissed off at the world and take it out on you.
~Dg84
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#24]
You actually listen when your wife talks to you?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:12:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I know I probably shouldn't let it bother me, but it kinda provokes me when my fiancé' is all pissy because she's stressed about work or whatever, and then snaps at me for no reason.

My ex-wife did.  She coulden't deal with lifes little difficulties.   That's why we're divorced and she's asked several times since to get back togather (she knows she F'ed up).

Better let your "soon-to-be" know how immature and abrasive that behavior is.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Do you knock her out with ether first so when she wakes up she's really confused too?

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

My ex-wife did.  She coulden't deal with lifes little difficulties.   That's why we're divorced

Same here.

My ex, and the girlfriend before her would pick fights.

I found a good one, and we will last forever.

She never picks fights.  Hell, in four years, we have never had a fight.
(kind of scares me to think what might happen when we eventually do)

I'm always the one who is snappy.

But if she would bring me a freak'in sammich when I tell her to, ......  
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Do you knock her out with ether first so when she wakes up she's really confused too?

Quoted:

nope, I just chase her with a dart gun and put a big plastic tag on her ear.
The tape muffles the whining
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:29:41 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Don't bother me anymore.  I grew out of the stage where every little disagreement was construed as an insult.

Ditto for her.  

Best  bet is to not let it provoke any reaction from you, most of the time they quit, but if it escalates, the impact of your reaction will be multiplied do to the lack of you having a reaction before.  

Hormones are a bitch.

+1 I usually confront her about the real reason she's mad. Hormones. But don't get mad or pissy, that is real bad. This may be bad advice for some, but I works for me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:30:04 PM EDT
[#30]

Ya gotta let 'em vent.... They're just girls after all.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Just leave and don't come back until her Hormones are in balance
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:03:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Further proof women are crazy.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:06:24 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't let her.  I stop her as soon as it starts simply by calling her out on it.  

We had this discussion a long time ago.  We both have the right to be upset, but we dont have the right to take it out on each other.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:31:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
We both have the right to be upset, but we dont have the right to take it out on each other.

+1 bagillion gagillion!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:51:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Dude, she's abusing you.
She has no right take any stress out on you.
Stand up to her about this or she will lose respect for you and it'll never last.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:28:29 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kick her where she Pees!

Danny

Too funny.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

this might not work if you have already put yourself in a position where she thinks it is OK. But I tell my woman that whatever happened to put her in a bad mood is no excuse to take it out on me. If she wants to act like an adult I am hear to listen otherwise STFU. it works
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#38]
I will soon not have a wife. WOOOOOOOOOOT!
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:44:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Kick her where she Pees!

Danny

HAHA
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:46:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Anymore, I just give her one of these :  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 6:15:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top