Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 7:49:53 PM EDT
I'll admit that I doubted their effectiveness at first.  But they succeeded in bringing the problem of illegal immigration to the forebear and got Congress to acknowledge it.

At least now everyone can see what this country faces.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:53:50 PM EDT
[#1]
They did a Honorable job.
Now the president is going to make it worse, by kissing the president of Mexico's ass
in Cancun
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
it may be a double edged sword.....  they're going to put laws on the books that may be worse than what we currently have.  at least now they're still ILLEGAL immigrants.  once they get amnesty they're no longer illegal
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:59:00 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Americans with guts.

I'm impressed they didn't go live when they basically threatened/stalked their children.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
it may be a double edged sword.....  they're going to put laws on the books that may be worse than what we currently have.  at least now they're still ILLEGAL immigrants.  once they get amnesty they're no longer illegal

The blame for any twisted outcome should be placed where it is deserved - on the legislative & executive.  Illegal immigrants are viewed by elected reps as fresh votes, ripe for harvesting.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The blame for any twisted outcome should be placed where it is deserved - on the legislative & executive.  Illegal immigrants are viewed by elected reps as fresh votes, ripe for harvesting.

+1000
I have lost all respect for our elected official's , Republican and Democrat's.
And especially the president that I VOTED FOR.
When I see him talk about this it makes me sick
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:53:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I'm impressed they didn't go live when they basically threatened/stalked their children.

Yeah, those Minutemen were demonized from the first day and threatened I'm sure.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:22:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'll admit that I doubted their effectiveness at first.  But they succeeded in bringing the problem of illegal immigration to the forebear and got Congress to acknowledge it.

At least now everyone can see what this country faces.

+1
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#8]
yep, I am impressed by their efforts.

please see new sig line.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:04:50 PM EDT
[#9]
They're Vigilantes !     Oh wait that was George Bush that said that
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They did a Honorable job.
Now the president is going to make it worse, by kissing the president of Mexico's ass
in Cancun

Hopefully they won't get shitfaced and dyke make out.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#11]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, those Minutemen were demonized from the first day and threatened I'm sure.

They did it to themselves by associating with 88s
Now they have come around. And are doing the right thing. I really like them going after the employers and folowing day labor sites.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

All the extra mean, tough laws on the books won't mean shit without enforcement.  I'll hold back my pats on the back until we see how this gets implemented.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a basic market expansion strategy, straight out of your Marketing 101 textbooks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top