Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 10:08:16 AM EDT
A guy I know recently got royally screwed by his ex girlfriend. I will omit their real names to protect the guilty.

John and Jane have a child togather.  Jane started cheating so John moved out. A few months later Jane called John for a booty call.  She asked John to meet her at work and like a fool he did.  they went to a mutual friends house who was out of town, so they could bump uglies undisturbed by Jane's new B/F.

After John fell asleep Jane went outside, called 911 on her cellphone and told the police that John kidnapped and raped her.  Cops showed up and woke up John.  They found three guns in the house that belonged to the homeowner (john is a convicted felon from a robbery when he was 17).

So John got arrested for kidnapping, sex assault and felon possess fireams! Of course jane got immediate full custody of their common child, which was her plan all along.  The DA offered him a plead bargain of 30yrs state for a guilty plea, or they would go for life without parole.

At the first prelim Jane was a less than credible witness, and now she is refusing to testify against John, and big surprise....she wants them to get back togather.  So now the DA is offering John 9yrs state if he pleads guilty.

The moral of this story is you do not have booty calls with your ex.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:14:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn

Well, if it's true love it'll come back to you, and if it doesnt, hunt it down and kill it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Stupid bitch's....they are all the same...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:16:47 AM EDT
[#3]
She may be in for some fun when he gets out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:17:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that's just messed up. Wow!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:18:15 AM EDT
[#5]
IF the story is true.  He would be fully justified in killing her, in my mind.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:20:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No, the moral of this story is: DON'T become a felon. One becomes one by doing generally violent crimes. The cops have tendency NOT to believe convicted felons, for some reason. Any idea why?....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:25:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Um, can't doctors find out whether sex was forced or not?

If this story is true, holy crap.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, the moral of this story is: DON'T become a felon.

Yea, that too.  and dont sleep with your ex if while you were togather she was smoking meth and screweing another guy while you were at work.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#9]
It's the bitchez that'll getchez.

-K
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Her initial claim was she submitted to the sex out of fear of what he might do if she resisted. So it wasnt a forcable rape. it was a I'll sleep with him but only because I'm scared of what he might do if i say no. Unfortunatly for men, several states will currently prosecute that as rape.

The prosecution is offering to throw out the rape and kidnapping charges in the current plea deal offer.  They want him to plead to felon possess firearm and "burglary." (Enter building to commit theft, petty theft or any other felony).
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:33:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Her initial claim was she submitted to the sex out of fear of what he might do if she resisted. So it wasnt a forcable rape. it was a I'll sleep with him but only because I'm scared of what he might do if i say no. Unfortunatly for men, several states will currently prosecute that as rape.

They want to through out the rape and kidnapping charges in the current plead deal.  They want him to plead to felon possess firearm and "burglary." (Enter building to commit theft, petty theft, or any other felony)

Someone thought this through.  Bet she'll raise the child to be a stellar citizen in society!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:34:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:35:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Someone thought this through.  

She read him like a book and played him like a violen.  

Sad thing is weeks before it happened i warned him to sever all contacts and only comunicate with her via his attorney to protect himself from false claims of domestic abuse.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#14]
bummer. I would think he could get out of it with some character witnesses though (especially one that happens to be a cop).
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:38:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Seems like if she called him to meet at her work there would be witnesses to corroborate his side of the story, and at least phone records to prove she called him.

There are. In fact her coworkers have given sworn statement that they saw them get into her car togather and drive away and that she didnt look like she was under duress.

Jane said John told her he had a gun and to act like nothing was wrong and he made her drive them to the house.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#16]
What about the homeowner?
Are they in on this scam?
How'd she get in?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:40:00 AM EDT
[#17]
You should tell him to get back together with her and play her like a cheap fiddle.
Get close to her and have her go to the cops and admitt she made it up and then after it is all cleared up, dump her.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:41:50 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
bummer. I would think he could get out of it with some character witnesses though (especially one that happens to be a cop).

Character witnesses are not going to help this guy.  Up until about 7 years ago he was the most violent and dangerous person i had ever known. the kind of guy that would beat you half to death then drive your car to the bar and go in for a drink with the stolen car parked out front.

Thats why the DA is so gung ho on continuing with the case even though the victim no longer desires prosecution and is refusing to testify.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#19]
First of all, this guy sounds like a real dumb ass.

Second of all, this woman's story is so pathetic and contrived that I'm surprised that any semi concious attorney wouldn't have a field day with this.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:45:35 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What about the homeowner?

From what i know of him he's genuinely a good guy. He was on a deer hunting trip out of state when this happened. John had a key to the house and stayed there often during the initial seperation. When he got full custody of the child, due to Jane's meth arrests, John moved out and got an apartment for him and the child.

All indicators are that this was a very elaborate ploy to get child custody.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:50:49 AM EDT
[#21]
"And where is his lawyer in all of this?

Seems like if she called him to meet at her work there would be witnesses to corroborate his side of the story, and at least phone records to prove she called him."

I'm not sticking up for either side here, but it sounds like someone LE, DA's office, Defense Attorney, whoever dropped the ball on this case.  If Jane had been calling John there should be phone records (cell or landline) that show who called who first.  If it is a cell line it should show the localality one or both parties were when the call was placed and receive.  Statements from the people she worked with and from the homeowner (mutual friend).  Who drove to the mutal friend's house?  Also need alittle more information on how entry was gained to the mutal friend's house, did either John or Jane ever have permission in the past to come over and how did they enter?  Also be interested in how and where Jane called 911 from and statements made to the 911 operator.  I know you said Jane consented out of fear, but I would be interested in knowing if she had a sexual assault examination done (statements she gave the doctor, lab results, photographs, etc.)  The firearm charge, I understand he was a felon and the idea of constructive posession, but where were the firearms located in the house, were they secured, were any handled by John, once John realized firearms were in the house did he try to leave etc.)

Sorry, alot of questions on this one.  If you talk to your buddy tell him to find a better lawyer.  Personally in a jury trial I think he could obtain reasonable doubt.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:59:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm not sticking up for either side here, but it sounds like someone LE, DA's office, Defense Attorney, whoever dropped the ball on this case.  If Jane had been calling John there should be phone records (cell or landline) that show who called who first.  If it is a cell line it should show the localality one or both parties were when the call was placed and receive.  Statements from the people she worked with and from the homeowner (mutual friend).  Who drove to the mutal friend's house?

Jane did, i her car, claiming john said he had a gun.

Also need alittle more information on how entry was gained to the mutal friend's house, did either John or Jane ever have permission in the past to come over and how did they enter?

John had a key from when he lived there.

Also be interested in how and where Jane called 911 from

to the best of my knowledge fromthe front yard of the house.

and statements made to the 911 operator.  I know you said Jane consented out of fear, but I would be interested in knowing if she had a sexual assault examination done

I would assume so.  it's SOP here, unless the victim refuses.

(statements she gave the doctor, lab results, photographs, etc.)  The firearm charge, I understand he was a felon and the idea of constructive posession, but where were the firearms located in the house

Guns were found by the police right where the homeowner left them.

were they secured, were any handled by John, once John realized firearms were in the house did he try to leave etc.)

John knew his friend owned guns as he lived with him and the guy is a prolific deer hunter.  He didnt try to leave. He was woken up by the SWAT team or enough cops that he assumed they were the SWAT team.

Sorry, alot of questions on this one.  If you talk to your buddy tell him to find a better lawyer.
He spent close to $10K on a family law lawyer to win full custody. He has public defender for the criminal case. So far the PD has manged to get the violetn crimes off the table and the potentiol sentace dropped from life to 30yrs to 9yrs for technical violations only.

Personally in a jury trial I think he could obtain reasonable doubt.

I agree.  but if he loses he'll get much more than the 9yrs in the current offer.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#23]
He probably will do some time for the guns in the house.  Otherwise they might drop everyting.   Lesson:  Don't go back to your EX.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:00:31 AM EDT
[#24]
DAMN..........

Sounds like what will happen to this guy

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=450251
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:08:23 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:39:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Damn....now here I was getting ready to say naw...she can't be as bad as Rodents ex, but this is pretty bad.  

Time to feed the hogs!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:41:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
A guy I know recently got royally screwed by his ex girlfriend. I will omit their real names to protect the guilty.

John and Jane have a child togather.  Jane started cheating so John moved out. A few months later Jane called John for a booty call.  She asked John to meet her at work and like a fool he did.  they went to a mutual friends house who was out of town, so they could bump uglies undisturbed by Jane's new B/F.

After John fell asleep Jane went outside, called 911 on her cellphone and told the police that John kidnapped and raped her.  Cops showed up and woke up John.  They found three guns in the house that belonged to the homeowner (john is a convicted felon from a robbery when he was 17).

So John got arrested for kidnapping, sex assault and felon possess fireams! Of course jane got immediate full custody of their common child, which was her plan all along.  The DA offered him a plead bargain of 30yrs state for a guilty plea, or they would go for life without parole.

At the first prelim Jane was a less than credible witness, and now she is refusing to testify against John, and big surprise....she wants them to get back togather.  So now the DA is offering John 9yrs state if he pleads guilty.

moral of the story.. dont do felony robberies...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
You should tell him to get back together with her and play her like a cheap fiddle.
Get close to her and have her go to the cops and admitt she made it up and then after it is all cleared up, dump her.

Actually...that would be his best bet!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#29]
If John knew his buddy had guns in the house and John was the one that had the key, then I think your friend is pretty much screwed for the weapons charge.  If there is a brighter side to it all, they drop the sexual assault / rape then he wont have to register as a sex offender.  

Wish you buddy luck, he's gonna need it.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#30]
I'd tell the DA to shove the deal. Where's the jury?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#31]

i've never had to go through a divorce, but in the past when i've broken up with a woman, it's for good.

no more talking, period. no phone calls, no e-mails, not even letters. it's over, walk away. *everyone* should do the same.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#32]
The big "booty call" case around these parts is from about 6 years ago, if memory serves.

Couple were breaking up, there was going to be a divorce.   After the case was pending, she calls him for a booty call.   He had sex with her, and dumped the condom in the trash as was his habbit.   She put the condom in the freezer.   Later, she smeared his semen into the panties of their 6 year old girl and made a phone call saying that the child was saying inappropriate things and touching herself in a weird way.    Cops arrested dude.

Later, this woman actually bragged up her treachery to a friend, who decided not to be a accomplice after the fact and went to police.   They did some additional testing apparently of the semen and found nonoxynal 9 (spermacide) and freezerburn.

And they let her plea out a deal where she had no time served.  

You might think this guy should sue the woman's ass off.   But he cannot, because he tried to kill himself and wound up a veggie.

That's the version I heard, although the story varies.  I suppose it could be apocrophal, but really... theres a lesson here nevertheless.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Character witnesses are not going to help this guy.  Up until about 7 years ago he was the most violent and dangerous person i had ever known. the kind of guy that would beat you half to death then drive your car to the bar and go in for a drink with the stolen car parked out front.

Thats why the DA is so gung ho on continuing with the case even though the victim no longer desires prosecution and is refusing to testify.

in that case, the DA will have a hard time making most charges stick without the witness. But the guy had to know his shit would catch up to him eventually. Either way, it sucks to be him now
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

close to the exact situation happened to my uncle not too long ago.

fuckin lying bitches, all 99.9% of them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#35]
damn...

he got pwned...

Then again, you can see from his history that he doesn't have a track record of making good decisions.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:20:00 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm sorry, but merely being in a house with guns does not make you a felon in possession.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#37]
IF THIS IS TRUE: I think that the best thing would be 1. for him to get acquitted of all charges, 2. for a posse to form for the purpose of lynching her, 3. for said posse to remain unprosecuted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top