Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 3/29/2006 9:15:17 AM EDT
Buddy of mine has a beautiful wife, kid, and all the works.  Well, the other day he sees the need to spread his seed to another woman.  Seems like she has burned him.  He is itching and oozing from his peter.  The kicker is he had sex with his wife 2 nights ago.

Should he tell her?  (he's been to a doc, but will take a week for the tests) He feels like something is wrong down there...

Wait too see what happens? (to his wife, then tell her)

Accidently give her a big shot of antibiotics while she is (holding their pet dog)?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:18:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Your buddy might just be fucked.

He might have the clap.  If he wants any chance of covering this up, he needs to not ball his wife until that goes away.  I don't know if you can still transmit gonorrhea after you are cleared of it.  If his wife starts getting symptoms, he's in trouble.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:20:30 AM EDT
[#2]
shotgun barrel in the mouth will prolly be the least painful
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:20:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Oh I think he is pretty much done for.  He had sex with her 2 nights ago after the 'itch' started.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Your buddy needs to just go ahead and run out in front of a truck, and get it over with. He has probably just spread his new "acquisition" to his wife. I'd like to be a fly on the wall to see the shitstorm that will ensue. That's a tough postion to be in, I'll bet.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:24:23 AM EDT
[#5]
I think the only responsible thing to do is tell her.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#6]
He's a goner!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:25:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Buddy, ya, gotcha,
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:25:46 AM EDT
[#8]
People are digusting.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
He could act all surprised and then blame it on her.

- BG

EDIT:  It was a joke... don't pass on the advice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#10]
deny deny deny or say a woman raped him and he was to embarrassed to call the cops, then the wife kills him and wackes off his peter, after all the cover up she is brought down by Law & Order: Special victims unit.

Man i love that show for some reason.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:28:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, he fully deserves the full on savaging he's about to get from the legal system.

On behalf of all the guys who get fucked by the sytem because the judges assume we're like that, I'd like to offer a hearty "fuck you" to that feller, and suggest that he consider self termination.

He made vows before god and man, and then goes and destroys his family for ten minutes of grunting.  His kids will hate him and rightly so.   Fucking nitwit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:28:29 AM EDT
[#12]
ain't karma a bitch.  

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:29:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Just WOW. I think the best thing this guy can do is leave his wife a note and eat his gun. Anything else will just prolong the pain.

Divorce is SO messy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:31:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Wow, I am not even sure how to answer that. It depends on how his relationship is with her, which doesn't sound that good. I would say he needs to find the best divorce laywer in town to get ready for the courts when they bend him over.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:32:15 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Well, he fully deserves the full on savaging he's about to get from the legal system.

On behalf of all the guys who get fucked by the sytem because the judges assume we're like that, I'd like to offer a hearty "fuck you" to that feller, and suggest that he consider self termination.

He made vows before god and man, and then goes and destroys his family for ten minutes of grunting.  His kids will hate him and rightly so.   Fucking nitwit.

haha..I concur
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:32:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
People are digusting.

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:33:57 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yes, in his suicide note.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

+1 if he has any balls
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Oh I think he is pretty much done for.  He had sex with her 2 nights ago after the 'itch' started.  

Double-stupid.  He needs to tell her today!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:36:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Brother in law did that back in 1971 when he returned from Korea and a tour with the 2ID.  My sister kicked his dumbass out and deevorced him immediately.  

Dumb fuck!  

Tell Momma NOW!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:36:42 AM EDT
[#22]
He deserves all the trouble he has brought apon himself.  His wife & family do not.

You need to find more trustworthy buddies.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:36:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Some of the guys I work with, former military, talk about the PCD, or P@ssy Cut-off Date.  It was the time they needed efore going home to make sure they were clean.

Your friend is done.  He most likely gave his wife VD.  If he is going to bang hoes he needs to wear a raincoat.

BTW he could always blame it on his wife>  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:36:51 AM EDT
[#24]
stoooopid

better tell the wife and sell off his valuables to a trusted friend in true IBDivorce fashion
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#25]
How about you don't get involved and mind your own business? You will not come out a hero by any means, in fact just the opposite will happen. If it isn't immediate family don't stick your neck out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:37:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Blame it on her, and sue for divorce.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:38:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 if he has any balls

He won't have any for long.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#28]
My balls itch all the time.....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Your friend has learned the hard way that the itch that he was feeling to
get some strange poon wasn't nearly as bad as the itch he has to deal with now.

Maybe it will just be a case of the clap, but he may have something much worse.

How in the world could anyone have unprotected sex these days?
IIRC, the statistic is that one out of every five adults has genital herpes.  

If he had sex with his wife, most likely she is going to get it, and then
you're gonna have a buddy sleeping on your couch for awhile.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:40:41 AM EDT
[#30]
My life is lookin' pretty damn good in comparision....

Hate it for him, shoulda been a good boy!

I opt for the shotty in the mouth routine.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:40:55 AM EDT
[#31]
I can't believe all you guys suggesting suicide.
I hate suicide almost as much as I hate cheaters.
Suicide is the coward's way out that provides an easy out for the dead, and leaves a mental/legal/financial/bloody mess for the survivors.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:41:35 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I can't believe all you guys suggesting suicide.
I hate suicide almost as much as I hate cheaters.
Suicide is the coward's way out that provides an easy out for the dead, and leaves a mental/legal/financial/bloody mess for the survivors.

I agree 100%, poor choice.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:43:05 AM EDT
[#33]
What an asshole.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:43:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

He made vows before god and man, and then goes and destroys his family for ten minutes of grunting. His kids will hate him and rightly so. Fucking nitwit.

Yup.  He deserves everything he gets...    
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:44:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Dumbass, he deserves what is coming his way.

A few seconds of sexual pleasure will become a loooong time of pain.

Getting his bore punched will be the least of it.

He made his bed now he has to lay in it .

BTW -Where is the Nelson "Ha-Ha" pic?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
ain't karma a bitch.  

I think the real focus here is the wife.

She didn't anything to deserve this, even if she was fat, ugly and crazy, he still married her.

Again people are disgusting.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#37]
It's always a "buddy" isn't it?

Hmmmmm
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#38]
if this was the woman doing this we would all be coming down hard... so for fairness your buddy is an idiot and a whore.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:47:02 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
My balls itch all the time.....

But do you ooze shit that ain't supposed to come out of your wanker?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:47:29 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
IIRC, the statistic is that one out of every five adults has genital herpes.  

Actually, it's about 2 n 5, or 40%.  MNost don't know it, however, because 75% of HSV2 infections are asymtomatic.

CO
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#41]
What's his gun collection like ?  Since when this is all over, they may be for sale
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:48:25 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, in his suicide note.

I concur, what he did is just wrong.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:49:55 AM EDT
[#43]
This'd make a great episode of 'Cheaters'....

Seriously, though; Why get married in the first place if you're even thinking about cheating? It defeats the whole purpose of getting married, plus it's a shitty thing to do to your spouse.

This guy fucked up BIGTIME.

Sheesh...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:50:28 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
How about you don't get involved and mind your own business? You will not come out a hero by any means, in fact just the opposite will happen. If it isn't immediate family don't stick your neck out.

Oh I am not getting any more involved than what I have already shared with him.  He came to me and asked what he should do.  I said too late you already did.  I DO NOT agree with what he did, I hate it for her, she is a good girl.  It makes me sick he did it.  

He is sick about it too, not just cause he got burned and may get caught, but because this is his first time to cheat on her and last week was their 5th Aniversary.  

I told him to be honest with his wife and not do the "oh it just happend" line.  This chick had approached him before, lust just got to him.  I told him if he tells his wife to be honest with her and tell her he planned it out.  Everybody says "it just happened" if he is 100% honest with her she may at least respect him some.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:52:46 AM EDT
[#45]
He should tell the wife ASAP, on a women the symptoms may not show up, and if she waits too late, it could be a death sentence.  And their child will have no mom, and that would be terrible.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#46]
suicide aint the answer.  sends a big "FUCK YOU" to the wife when she can't collect in the life insurance to pay the medical bills.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh I am not getting any more involved than what I have already shared with him.  He came to me and asked what he should do.  I said too late you already did.  I DO NOT agree with what he did, I hate it for her, she is a good girl.  It makes me sick he did it.  

He is sick about it too, not just cause he got burned and may get caught, but because this is his first time to cheat on her and last week was their 5th Aniversary.  

I told him to be honest with his wife and not do the "oh it just happend" line.  This chick had approached him before, lust just got to him.  I told him if he tells his wife to be honest with her and tell her he planned it out.  Everybody says "it just happened" if he is 100% honest with her she may at least respect him some.

Or he could just deny it and hope nothing happens to his wife.  If nothing does, then he's home free.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:57:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Maybe the wife gave it to him?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Or he could just deny it and hope nothing happens to his wife.  If nothing does, then he's home free.

He raises dogs, I told him he could have her hold one of his dogs so he could give it a shot of penecellin, and woops.......sorry honey......

Naa, I'm not trying to make light of it, like I said it bothers me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
He should tell the wife ASAP, on a women the symptoms may not show up, and if she waits too late, it could be a death sentence.  And their child will have no mom, and that would be terrible.

+1

If he boned some other chick without protection, and then went home and boned his wife without protection, she could have HIV right now.  Even other less lethal venereal diseases can lead to infertility and other health problems for his wife.

Unlikely, but absolutely possible.

He MUST tell her.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top