Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 5:41:44 AM EDT
i found this.  
it can stand on it's own.  

No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the American people in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.
I believe I interpret the will of the Congress and of the people when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost, but will make very certain that this form of treachery shall never endanger us again.
Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory and our interests are in grave danger.
With confidence in our armed forces - with the unbounding determination of our people - we will gain the inevitable triumph - so help us God.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]

FDR was a traitor to the Constitution and single handedly flushed it down the toilet.

FDR...handed over this country to the Federal Reserve and the international bankers because our stupid, incompentent politicians couldn't handle this countries finances. Just like today.

FDR lover...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
FDR was a traitor to the Constitution and single handedly flushed it down the toilet.

FDR...handed over this country to the Federal Reserve and the international bankers because our stupid, incompentent politicians couldn't handle this countries finances. Just like today.

FDR lover...

Can you guys give it a rest long enough to realize what he said about WWII applies to 9-11.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:50:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i found this.  

It certainly does.

It also escapes them that their Patron Saint put all the Japanese he could find in one place and watched that place VERY carefully. Imagine W trying to do that today with Muslims.

ETA: OH, and he invoked the name of GOD!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:52:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FDR lover...

Can you guys give it a rest long enough to realize what he said about WWII applies to 9-11.

When why didn't you say that at the beginning?

I still think he was a traitor to the Constitution. He saved the country from imploding, but he gave up our Constitution to do it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:54:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i found this.  

It certainly does.

It also escapes them that their Patron Saint put all the Japanese he could find in one place and watched that place VERY carefully. Imagine W trying to do that today with Muslims.

ETA: OH, and he invoked the name of GOD!

What do you think would happen if we rounded up all the Muslims and put them in one place until the war on terror was done?

Yeah....like it's ever going to be over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top