Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I wonder if it will come down to this again in Texas?

Then the Battle of San Jacinto II will follow

I'll be there if it does!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Well it's my universe, so there! Gotcha all beat.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#3]
GOOD!  I hope they continue to act this way, and become stronger!

It'll help wake the US up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

North East Member Road Trip!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
GOOD!  I hope they continue to act this way, and become stronger!

It'll help wake the US up.

Exactly.  These protests are exactly what we need.  I just wish they would start turning violent and then the people sitting back in their chairs will realize how f'd up these illegals really are.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:26:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, golly gee, I guess we need to line up to start paying "reparations" to these "victims" too! By the time we get done paying everyone who wants money from us greedy, no good slavers/land thieves/nasty people, we won't have enough to pay our income tax. Oh well, when the libs take over completely they will pass heavier IRS "dues" to pay these poor victims, then finally maybe we(WASPS) won't be so evil. Gosh, I know I sure feel guilty and want to pay my share.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:31:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I've said it before; regardless of who is screaming to do it: Mexican or Southerner or bearded miltia guy: the US will NOT be subdivided, compartmentalized or chopped up.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
www.wnd.com/images2/mexica3.jpg

Oh yeah? I'm part Cherokee you cork soakers, and I am 100% armed to the teeth.

Molon Labe, bitches!

In fact, since I am Cherokee, GET THE HELL OFF OF MY LAND!

I'm part Comanche, Apache, and Cherokee...
They have no claim to this land.

This is not the way to go if they want better immigration and citizenship...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:37:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Molon Labe, bitches!

So am I. I guess that means that illegals can lay claim to Spain too. Nevermind the fact that the ancestors of these illegals lived in Mexico and not the US, so what fucking claim do they even think they can lay to it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Rant on!

¡Va el pedro casero y toma a su familia de mierda con usted!

I live in Miami and am sick and tired of  it all.  document them and tax them.  Make them pay all the back taxes they missed while they were here ILLEGALLY. Those who don't pay should be put to work fortifying the border. Then send them back to what ever shit hole they came from. Why weren’t all those ILEGALS detained at those protest. They aren’t citizens so they have no right to protest. It is sick to hear that it has come to this. Being white is like being the anti Crist sometimes down here. I personally get racially discriminated everyday by our multi cultural melting pot of sludge but oh no the big bad white man gets blamed for everything.

Rant OFF.........
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:59:58 AM EDT
[#13]
And people wonder why I want to have firearms in my apartment down here in Austin,TX; this city is a liberal as fuck, and will definitely be one of the first Southern cities to go Mexican in the coming reconquista.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:03:13 AM EDT
[#14]
This shit pisses me off

What fucking balls these illegals have.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:10:58 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
home.socal.rr.com/glangston/Shelton.jpg

That made a paper in the PRC? wow.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:14:13 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Molon Labe, bitches!

Same here!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:15:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Live feed from CSPAN 2 Senate - Immigration reform discussion

www.c-span.org/watch/cspan2_rm.asp?Cat=TV&Code=CS2

Sen. Martinez (R) from Florida, just got yelled at by a caller - called him a tratior to America!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#18]
What about the Indians? Weren't they indigenous?

Funny how they wait for us to do all the hard work to become a superpower, THEN they want it back...like they could run this fucking country.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:21:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Molon Labe, bitches!

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN ABOUT!

Part Cherokee, part Choctaw, part Scottish [with lineage back to William Wallace's most trusted warriors] and plenty fucking well-armed....
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:25:20 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

www.newsfinder.org/images/uploads/Alamo1.jpg

And we're way better armed this time.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:25:58 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
home.socal.rr.com/glangston/Shelton.jpg

That made a paper in the PRC? wow.

Pretty conservative paper.  I can't get the resident illegal alien apologist at the paper (Yvette Cabrera) to even have a dialog and I've been very polite with her.  She and Shelton must never see each other.

I should check out the LA Times.  I'll see if I can find a copy in the restaurant....

I trust the media to make it an "in your face" event.  What the hell, most of these demonstrators are kids and they aren't votin', they're just "Who the fuck cares, we got out" types that aren't getting much out of school anyway.  Wasn't the bottom line at demonstrations like this that there was a lot of emotion and "chicks".  I can tell you we have a couple of renters next door that may or may not be illegal and I personally would hate to displace them but over my wife's objections I would, but I'd also be more than willing to sponsor them to be citizens, if that's what they wanted.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:44:52 AM EDT
[#22]
If it's war they want, it's war they get.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#23]
I think it is time to start loading all the spare magazines
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#24]
So why do they speak Spanish?  Where the fuck is Spain?  Playing the "I was here first card" is stooopid.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Molon Labe, bitches!

My grandmother, on my mother's side, is full blooded Creek, so I echo your sentiment.  How do they figure that it is their continent?  They are not Inca, Aztec, or any other indigenious species.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:04:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The United States is on the verge of becoming a 3rd world country. Until the trash that flows from Mexico is stopped, in less than 10 years this country will become another Mexico.

It shit like this I moved to the country and have spent all of my excess money on guns/ammo and survial gear.

Not hardly.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS NEED TO GO!!

THROW ALL THE REPUBLICAN BUMS OUT OF OFFICE, AND LET HILLARY AND THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS DESTROY IT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. I can't vote for another traitor Republican Jack Ass.

If we still have a country after that, maybe somebody with testicals like a Pat Buchanon will emerge.

What's happened to my country in 8 years under Bush IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:08:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If it's war they want, it's war they get.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:11:12 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Rant on!

¡Va el pedro casero y toma a su familia de mierda con usted!

I live in Miami and am sick and tired of  it all.  document them and tax them.  Make them pay all the back taxes they missed while they were here ILLEGALLY. Those who don't pay should be put to work fortifying the border. Then send them back to what ever shit hole they came from. Why weren’t all those ILEGALS detained at those protest. They aren’t citizens so they have no right to protest. It is sick to hear that it has come to this. Being white is like being the anti Crist sometimes down here. I personally get racially discriminated everyday by our multi cultural melting pot of sludge but oh no the big bad white man gets blamed for everything.

Rant OFF.........

What he said.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:18:33 AM EDT
[#30]
These idiots will be the end of america.

What will be lost is incomprehensible.

I hate 'em.

Every single one.

Well, except for that chick on the lower left....of that pic the other day.

Eric The(TacoDelight)Hun
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:20:54 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The United States is on the verge of becoming a 3rd world country. Until the trash that flows from Mexico is stopped, in less than 10 years this country will become another Mexico.

It shit like this I moved to the country and have spent all of my excess money on guns/ammo and survial gear.

Not hardly.

Bullshit...look at the cities and now the suburbs.

Their trash is all over the place.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not hardly.

Bullshit...look at the cities and now the suburbs.

Their trash is all over the place.

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:35:16 AM EDT
[#33]
The Mexicans say they were here first but most of them probably don't even know who their father was much less their ancestors from 500 years ago.  
And if they want to go back 500 years, isn't that the time period where traitors were pulled from their night chambers and political seats and hung?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not hardly.

Texas is the second most populous state in the union. The population of Texas is currently 50.1% Hispanic (offically making them the majority here). By 2015 the population of the state of Texas is projected to be 60% hispanic. There is no way that the hispanic population of this state could increase by nearly 3 million people in less than 10 years without intense illegal immgration.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing hispanics or legal hispanic immigrants. However, the almost exponential growth of the hispanic population for the most part due to illegal immigration. And an increase in the number of very low wage workers will mean more areas with poor living conditions, more crime and increased discontent. If something is not done to stop this illegal immigration then it will combine with other factors to reduce the standard of living in this country until it is on par with that of some of the third world nations.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:50:08 AM EDT
[#35]
It's called...

Importing Poverty

And that's all there is to it.

How do you say, 'Welcome to the Brave New World' in Spanish?

Eric The(Kay?)Hun
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
BUSH AND THE REPUBLICANS NEED TO GO!!

THROW ALL THE REPUBLICAN BUMS OUT OF OFFICE, AND LET HILLARY AND THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRATS DESTROY IT FOR ANOTHER 4 YEARS. I can't vote for another traitor Republican Jack Ass.

If we still have a country after that, maybe somebody with testicals like a Pat Buchanon will emerge.

What's happened to my country in 8 years under Bush IS SCARY!!!!!!!!!

What a joke.

....and he can't even get the ol' boys name right.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Eric The(Kay?)Hun

Recepción al mundo nuevo valiente (roughly)
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#38]
I find this amusing as all hell ,  whenever a Demmy crap commie pushes for more gun controll , people on this board get all worked up and scared about the "Govt. sending cops to take away your guns" ,  well maybe you can learn a lesson from these people WHO ARE NOT EVEN U.S. CITIZENS --  just ignore the law , defy it , and you will get what you want !!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Eric The(Kay?)Hun

Bienvenidos a la Pais de la RAZA

and Eric the Hun, what exactly is the Hun Farm Adventures that are held annually?  I'm itching to see for myself what it is like
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 10:58:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:02:10 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:03:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Long drive from here.  I'll send ammo, food, and water via UPS though.

Quoted:

www.newsfinder.org/images/uploads/Alamo1.jpg

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:04:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not bashing hispanics or legal hispanic immigrants. However, the almost exponential growth of the hispanic population for the most part due to illegal immigration. And an increase in the number of very low wage workers will mean more areas with poor living conditions, more crime and increased discontent. If something is not done to stop this illegal immigration then it will combine with other factors to reduce the standard of living in this country until it is on par with that of some of the third world nations.

Well, that and the fact that they are still in the 19th century when it comes to birth control methods (ie they don't use them).
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
What would 'Black Jack' Pershing have to say on this?

www.worldwar1.com/dbc/jpg/punexpedition2.jpg" data-featherlight="image" target="_blank">www.worldwar1.com/dbc/jpg/punexpedition2.jpg" />

He would be vilified and run out of town in today's America. Or should I type, mex-america.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:11:56 AM EDT
[#46]
take out illegals. unless they pay lots of money
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:12:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

www.worldwar1.com/dbc/jpg/punexpedition2.jpg" data-featherlight="image" target="_blank">www.worldwar1.com/dbc/jpg/punexpedition2.jpg" />

He would be vilified and run out of town in today's America. Or should I type, mex-america.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:13:39 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Molon Labe, bitches!

Amen... Blackfoot here, and I'm ready in Texas. Bring it. We won one war already, I don't a second will be much more difficult.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#50]
If it wasn't for Cortez they would still be in the bronze age.

As it is they are barely in the industrial age.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top