Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:26:19 AM EDT
It was 12:00am and I was driving back from a buddys house in South Orange County and I had a coyote run out in my headlights and almost hit him.  How many times have I been sitting on a freezing cold hill calling for those sonsabitches and they never show their hide...here I am driving in a city and one jumps out in front of me

Luck of the Irish I guess
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:43:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Heck they run through my back yard all time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#2]
It's like whenever I go squirrel hunting, there are none to be found. But when I go deer hunting, they walk right up to me and start chattering, as if to rub my nose in it.

Someday, one of em is gunna catch a bullet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:02:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's like whenever I go squirrel hunting, there are none to be found. But when I go deer hunting, they walk right up to me and start chattering, as if to rub my nose in it.

I had to swat one off of my leg once while sitting in a tree stand. For a brief time, he was a flying squirrel.

Bob
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Last year one chattered for hours when I was on stand.  Uh, a 30-30 round does wonders for the little annoying creatures!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top