Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:29:00 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No offense, but Old Christine's hotter than your niece.

wow, that's classy

Whatever.  He put her up as a comparison to a tv actresses, and I gave my opinion.  His niece's a fine looking lady in her own right, but just not as attractive as the lady who plays Elaine.  I meant no offense by it.  Why would he post photos of family in a thread about how hot Julia Louis-Drefus is, except to invite comparison?

I suppose because he's rightfully proud of her, and her accomplishments?

Sheesh.

It's just another great reminder to everyone never to post a photo of anyone they love on the Internet.

'<sigh>' ~ 1GUNRUNNER

Eric The(Gracious)Hun
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:19:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Weren't you the one that lied about being a spotter in that Blackwater video?  Then busted by the guy that really was there?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:27:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
her new show sucks and my neice is in it
wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/old_christine/images/cast/old_chris_bio_emily.jpg
Emily Rutherfurd's television credits include "The Ellen Show," on CBS, "Married to the Kelleys," a recurring role on "Will & Grace" and a guest appearance on "What I Like About You." Her feature film credits include "Elizabethtown," "Van Wilder" and "Love Me, Love Me Not."

I don't suppose she's got any autographed 8x10s of Julia lying around, does she?

I could ask.
eta: I just e-mailed her

Awesome!  Thanks, I appreciate your efforts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:32:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:33:15 AM EDT
[#5]
I wouldn't let the little, left-wing dwarf blow me.  Fuck the left.  Freak headed walking candy apple!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:09:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
www.celeblegs.net/af/dreyfussjulialouis01.jpg
Sure, she looks attractive in that pic. However, it's heavily airbrushed, is a glamour shot, and was probably taken years ago.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, that's classy

Whatever.  He put her up as a comparison to a tv actresses, and I gave my opinion.  His niece's a fine looking lady in her own right, but just not as attractive as the lady who plays Elaine.  I meant no offense by it.  Why would he post photos of family in a thread about how hot Julia Louis-Drefus is, except to invite comparison?

Reading is fundamental!

He did not post it as an invite to comparison of the "supposed" hotness of JLD.  Did you read the first line of his post?

The point was JLD's show sucks (I haven't watched it) and it's upsetting (note the frowny faces in his original post) cause his neice is on the show (good for her but bad if show goes down) and he posted a pic so people would know who she was.

Damn!

BTW, Twonami, I loved Van Wilder. Give my  best to your neice in her career.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Never seen her new shows but ........like a screen door!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
wwwimage.cbs.com/primetime/old_christine/images/cast/old_chris_bio_emily.jpg
Emily Rutherfurd's television credits include "The Ellen Show," on CBS, "Married to the Kelleys," a recurring role on "Will & Grace" and a guest appearance on "What I Like About You." Her feature film credits include "Elizabethtown," "Van Wilder" and "Love Me, Love Me Not."

So how would you describe your niece's political leanings? Liberal , conservative etc.

What about her view on guns?

Has she changed any of these views since getting to Hollywood?

conservative.
I don't think she is a guns are icky.
as far as I can tell she hasn't smoked any granola or sat in the sun too long.
ETA: my mothers neice on the otherhand is a CA liberal whack job.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:07:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

wow, that's classy

Umm no...not even close.....proud uncle showing picture of actress niece... that's all it was  

Thank you
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:14:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:16:26 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Dude, don't bother her for autographs for us heathens - unless you want her to start round filing your emails.

And I wouldn't be posting personal pictures on here either.  Protect her privacy.

Many of us know "celebrities", but that doesn't give us the right to plaster their personal life/photos all over the net...

You're right, I'll ask her first. Thanks for the heads up
ETA: I just talked to her and she said no problem
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
She's old enough to be someone's grandmother!  I'll pass.

You must be all of 20
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:20:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wifey just had Jay Leno on, and Julia was on there.

She's a goofy liberal, but she sure is hot!

Not Hot... At all....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:26:10 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Personally I find George more attractive but to each his own.

Yes, I too would rather fuck George than Elaine.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#16]
She's a hot JAP, until she opens her mouth.  Then, sheesh!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Rachel Weisz is hotter while pregnant...and how old is JLD?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#18]

How about the chic who played Cherry 2000, hmmm?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:44:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Rachel Weisz is hotter while pregnant...and how old is JLD?

Did you just get through watching Constant Gardner?   JLD was born on '61 BTW
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:09:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Man I think his neice is more attractive than JLD, just my opinion. Any chance of an signed 8x 10 from your neice?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top