Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 2:34:46 PM EDT
Okay folks, when you are going to a restroom, PLEASE, PLEASE, please wash your hands after doing your business.

When I went to the restroom today at the college I attend, there was a guy using the urinal and then he walked past me when finished.  Then he walked out the door.  I didn't see him but I did NOT hear water running from a sink.

So please wash your hands at the restroom.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I wash my hands before I touch my dick.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:41:09 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Thats odd.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't believe in using restrooms.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:43:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats odd.

I don't think so...I do the same thing.

Washing first - protects my pecker
Washing afterwards - protects others from my pecker dust
Washing before and after - protects both
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]
He works in the cafeteria and put his hands all over your food.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats odd.

Nah, when you think of it.  It is an excellent idea to wash your hands before you piss.  Thinking of all the shit on door handles, books, whatever... should probably make you ill.  Generally, I wash after pissing in a public restroom, but only if there are available paper towels and what not to make sure I don't touch anything in the public restroom after I wash.

Your cock should be cleaner than anything in the public restroom, and if it isn't.  You probably need to re-evaluate your life.  Unless you are deployed, then I had fungus nuts all over.

- G
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:45:24 PM EDT
[#7]

A Marine and Airman are doing their business in urinals next to each other in an airport bathroom. They engage in some small talk, mostly some pot shots at the others branch of service. They both finish around the same time. The Airman goes to the sink and starts to wash his hands while the Marine just heads for the door. The Ariman looks at him disgusted and says, "At least in Air Force boot camp they teach us to wash our hands after taking a piss." The Marine looks at him and says, "In Marine Corps boot camp they teach us not to piss on ours".
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Maybe he didn't piss all over his hands???

I've always wondered "how bad can it be?"

I mean most wiminz have had it crammed down their throat and they're just fine.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:46:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

A Marine and Airman are doing their business in urinals next to each other in an airport bathroom. They engage in some small talk, mostly some pot shots at the others branch of service. They both finish around the same time. The Airman goes to the sink and starts to wash his hands while the Marine just heads for the door. The Ariman looks at him disgusted and says, "At least in Air Force boot camp they teach us to wash our hands after taking a piss." The Marine looks at him and says, "In Marine Corps boot camp they teach us not to piss on ours".

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:47:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

He didn't look like a cafeteria worker...

he was Caucasian...

Here's hoping he doesn't work at the local McDonald's.

This episode teaches a lot about personal hygiene.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:47:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:47:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats odd.

Not really, I know where my dick's been.

Who knows what your hands might have picked up.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:47:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't wash my hands because I never touch my dick.  Open the zipper, flop it out, and piss.  Then sack it back up.  There is no excuse for pissing on your hands (and therefore having to wash them) unless you have length troubles.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#14]
My dick is cleaner than the faucet knobs in a public restroom.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:48:27 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:49:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I wash my hands regardless.

No offense, but can we keep the thread clean, I don't want it locked.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#17]
If I am ever in a public restroom to take a piss I unzip, piss and flush using my foot or elbow and use my foot to open the door.  Grabbing the handle to the fusher or the knobs on the sink will give you more germs than holding on to your dick.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He didn't look like a cafeteria worker...

he was Caucasian...

Here's hoping he doesn't work at the local McDonald's.

This episode teaches a lot about personal hygiene.

Got something to tell us here sport????

Waiting for the spring linen sales are we???  

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:04:36 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats odd.

If you have dust on your pecker, you had better use it a bit more. At least use pledge once in a while.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:11:22 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

If you have dust on your pecker, you had better use it a bit more. At least use pledge once in a while.

See below.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:14:37 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats odd.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Don King in the Mike Tyson movie.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:18:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Same here, some of the crap I'm exposed to.  I'm more afraid of my dick falling off
than getting some piss on the doorhandle that everyone else is going to contaminate
anyway.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#24]
A few years ago I was at a company event. Dan Reeves the ex Denver Broncos coach was in the rest room draining his snake when I walked in. He finished up and walked out without washing up. When I got out he was shaking hands with people and autographing photos. Our company had paid him to come in and do an inspirational speech and after to meet and great people.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Okay folks, when you are going to a restroom, PLEASE, PLEASE, please wash your hands after doing your business.

When I went to the restroom today at the college I attend, there was a guy using the urinal and then he walked past me when finished.  Then he walked out the door.  I didn't see him but I did NOT hear water running from a sink.

So please wash your hands at the restroom.

So this guy touched his dick, then touched the doorhandle. You touched your dick, washed your hands, then touched the doorhandle?

How is that better?

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:32:26 PM EDT
[#26]
I get funny looks when I flop my schlong into the sink and start washing it....
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I get funny looks when I flop my schlong into the sink and start washing it....

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 3:44:55 PM EDT
[#28]
There are little pesties that live around the orifices below the waist that you do not want to introduce to the orifices above the waist.

This is among the reasons why you wash your hands.

Isn't piss itself more or less sterile?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#29]
As a cook I am OCD about the rest room . I wash my hands before and after takeing care of biz . I also refuse to touch anything with out a paer towel in my hand after I wash up .

ETA AND I'm a cracker.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:01:00 PM EDT
[#30]
hate to break it to you germophobes BUT:

urine is sterile (unless you have a UTI)
barring infection, your genitals are no germier than the rest of your body
people's hands are FAR germier than their genitals, so go3 was right when he said he washes his hands FIRST

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top