Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 8:02:07 PM EDT
I know that when ground shipping ammo, it is marked with ORM-D.  I need to ship some ammo, is it sufficient to write ORM-D in big letters with a sharpie, or do I need a sticker?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#1]
call your shipping company and find out.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:12:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I did.  They're closed.  
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 8:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I did.  They're closed.  

it'd be worth it to actually call them.  you'll get a bunch of answers from know it alls around here, but 9 out of 10 times the advice is worth what you pay for it
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:56:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I know that when ground shipping ammo, it is marked with ORM-D.  I need to ship some ammo, is it sufficient to write ORM-D in big letters with a sharpie, or do I need a sticker?

According to UPS, I talked with them last week, and that is fine, but you have to draw a box around ORM-D and write "Cartridges, Small Arms" above the box.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to UPS, I talked with them last week, and that is fine, but you have to draw a box around ORM-D and write "Cartridges, Small Arms" above the box.

That's exactly what the lady at UPS did today was write on it with a marker.  No stickers required.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top