Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2006 3:19:33 PM EDT
I have to vent:

I am so tired of Murtha's 15minutes of fame. The Liberal press treats this guy like he is the smartest man alive, yet when you listen to what he has to say he can not string together a coherent sentence.

Today, on the MEET THE dePRESSed he kept spouting off how Bush is a failure, IRAQ is a failure, no need to win the war because we have lost, and IRAQ is Vietnam.

Then he goes on to say the ARMY is stretched too thin, and we are on the verge of a military break down......with a 130,000 troops in Iraq, but yet he said that "HE told the President that we should have gone to war with 550,000 troops in Iraq."

So if I understand Murtha right the military is going to collapse by having 130,000 troops in Iraq and 30 to 50K in Afghanistan......If the state of the military is the way Murtha says were the HELL would he come up with 550,000 troops in a so called "Broken military" (his words)

This guy is a fucking joke and a absolute disgrace to America.

Too bad, he seemed to be a more moderate Democrat, and he did serve this country, but he has be corrupted by MoveOn.ORG and the wacko left.

His 15 minutes needs to be up!!!

RANT OFF

Chris
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't catch the show but I know that Murtha is a garden variety leftist mouthpiece, and as usual these morons get the most air time. They almost have an open door policy in the press when it comes to liberals bad mouthing the President and the war effort.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
He's the left's go-to guy to announce American defeat.  They think his prior military service puts him beyond reproach, makes him an unassailable authority on all things defense.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
He now hangs out with Communists. So he naturally thinks America sucks.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
What an ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!  I about threw a rock through my TV today when Meet the Depressed was on.

This shitbag has the attention span of a gnat. Imagine if he were in charge. We would try one strategy for 15 minutes, and then he would change it to something else. Fifteen minutes later, another change in direction. At least Russert asked him the question of what would he do. Murtha immediately said he would fire a bunch of people, but would not say to fire Rumsfeld or Cheney. He then went off on a tangent about some stupid shit.

Get this asshat out of the news. If he is the best the Dems have on defense, we are in real trouble if the next president is not a Republican.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#5]
He thinks he can talk crap because he is a vet.

Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He thinks he can talk crap because he is a vet.

John Kerry proved how far the "I am a vet and a hero" will get you. Bush was a seemingly unpopular president, waging an unpopular war, he can barely put together a sentence without stumbling, he used political influence to stay out of Viet Nam and a majority of American voters claim to be Democrats... and they still couldn't beat him. What will they try next, Hillary?
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 5:30:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm thinking this loser has presidential aspirations.  He has this "I know what is best for you" attitude.  I am suprised the press hasn't called him the smartest man in America yet.

Personally, I am ashamed to say he is a fellow American.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 6:00:15 PM EDT
[#8]
I am extremely Tired and ashamed of him ,however I am not in his district, so I can't vote the Fucking Traitor out of office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top