Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
heh methinks scientologys gonna lose
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
just another bullshit religion....

[flamesuit ON]

+1, but this one is particularly entertaining.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:  <<<great book by the way,
heh methinks scientologys gonna lose

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:13:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Grew up in Clearwater, FL.  They owned the Ft. Harrison hotel and alot of downtown property they didn't pay taxes on because they are a 'religion'...

They all marched around in white sailor type suits, carrying clipboards, not sure why.  Rumor had it if you walked into the Ft. Harrison hotel lobby, you would not come out...

Had a friends mother write a letter to the paper complaining about them, she was harrassed so much by them she had to move out of state...

To this day I can't understand how the Hollyood-tards get caught up in that crap.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:13:45 PM EDT
[#8]
To clarify:

Salty, chocolate balls....ok.
Making fun of the spaciest of cults religions...not ok.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
New episodes start next week I believe.  Hopefully a few fun tidbits at Chef's expense will be present

I can't wait.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Scientology is like wicca or liberalism: only the dumbasses go for it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#11]
after composing a lenghty reply, ive chosen to erase it to avoid the usuall glr ur going to hell because your a stupid pagan crap it will start.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:33:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

It is it is based on a FICTION BOOK if you assholes believe FICTION as true then you can go FUCK your selfs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:36:02 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

It is it is based on a FICTION BOOK if you assholes believe FICTION as true then you can go FUCK your selfs.

i challenge you (or anyone else) to produce a religious book that can not be described as "fiction" by non-believers
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:36:28 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't hear anyone throw a fit when they make fun of Jews or Christians.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:38:07 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

To this day I can't understand how the Hollyood-tards get caught up in that crap.

What better whacko religion to attract the whackos?????????????????????
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:38:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:39:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

i challenge you (or anyone else) to produce a religious book that can not be described as "fiction" by non-believers

The writer who WROTE the BOOKS said It is Fiction this is Unbelieveable if Crack heads believe this crap. I thinK they don't have a brain if they believe it.

Edit: Look FUCK we need the picture in here. The shit i said fuck one.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:40:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Now, now.  The Vatican had a shit-fit when the statue of the Virgin Mary started 'bleeding from its ass' last season on the show.

...And I couldn't have given less of a shit. Anyone who has a problem with the show should heed the disclaimer before every episode.

"...should not be viewed by anyone."
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:42:58 PM EDT
[#19]
L. Ron Hubbard knew what he was doing.  Create a scam of a religion, milk the suckers and run.  That's why some countries in Europe outlaw Scientology.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:43:21 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now, now.  The Vatican had a shit-fit when the statue of the Virgin Mary started 'bleeding from its ass' last season on the show.

...And I couldn't have given less of a shit. Anyone who has a problem with the show should heed the disclaimer before every episode.

I thought it was funny but I think im gonna go to hell because of that.
They say God has a sense of humor though.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:44:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought it was funny but I think im gonna go to hell because of that.
They say God has a sense of humor though.

I thought it was funny, too. Hence why I couldn't have given a shit less about the Vatican going apeshit.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but still. I didn't see Isaac Hayes throwing a fit...maybe because it wasn't personal to him, but once it targets YOU, it becomes a problem. Everyone else? Bah fuck em. Just tryin to point out the double standard. There needs to be more people like Stone and Parker IMO, and I've loved everything they've done.

And I know theres a special space reserved in Hell for me.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:50:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

You are sure to win many over with your persuasive arguments.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Yeah, but still. I didn't see Isaac Hayes throwing a fit...maybe because it wasn't personal to him, but once it targets YOU, it becomes a problem. Everyone else? Bah fuck em. Just tryin to point out the double standard. There needs to be more people like Stone and Parker IMO, and I've loved everything they've done.

And I know theres a special space reserved in Hell for me.

Oh, I got your point.  Was just offering up that the Vatican went apeshit.

As for ol' Isaac?  Fuck him. Maybe his Operating Thetan over-sensitive ass will grow some real balls and a sense of humor.

I'll see you in Hell. I'm in hte other half of the duplex, i'm sure.

edited to correct misspelling of shit-tastic Scientology term
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:52:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

You are sure to win many over with your persuasive arguments.

You should subscribe to his newsletter. It's printed in crayon for easy reading.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You should subscribe to his newsletter. It's printed in crayon for easy reading.  

and written by clutching the crayon in a fist and smashing down
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:56:31 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
just another bullshit religion cult....

[flamesuit ON]

fixed it for you, NT.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:56:44 PM EDT
[#28]
www.variety.com/VR1117939918.html

The battle between "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone and Scientology is escalating.

The dust-up gained steam last week when Isaac Hayes, a practicing Scientologist who has long been the voice of the character Chef, quit after objecting to a "South Park" episode called "Trapped in the Closet," which lampooned both the religion and Tom Cruise.

The skirmish continued this week, when Comedy Central abruptly pulled a repeat of that episode that was scheduled to air Wednesday evening. Showing instead was another memorable seg which featured Hayes's character, called "Chef's Chocolate Salty Balls."

Blog reports pegged the mysterious episode switch to objections raised by Cruise, who, the reports stated, threatened to not promote "Mission: Impossible 3," the summer tentpole for Viacom-owned Paramount.

A spokesman for Cruise denied that Cruise had ever made such a threat. "He never said any such thing about 'Mission: Impossible 3," the spokesman said.

While the "South Park" creators didn't directly comment on Comedy Central's decision to pull the episode, they issued an unusual statement to Daily Variety indicating the battle is not over.

"So, Scientology, you may have won THIS battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will NOT stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!"

The duo signed the statement "Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu."

OMFG thats funny!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:59:38 PM EDT
[#29]
This will probably be fun
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:15:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Too damn funny.    
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:31:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Freedom of speech.

Freedom of religion.

See sig-line.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:36:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The writer who WROTE the BOOKS said It is Fiction this is Unbelieveable if Crack heads believe this crap. I thinK they don't have a brain if they believe it.

I can never figure out if you are 12 years old, or on crack - or perhaps both!  

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Grew up in Clearwater, FL.  They owned the Ft. Harrison hotel and alot of downtown property they didn't pay taxes on because they are a 'religion'...

Several European countries have yanked Scientology's tax-empt status, determining that they are not a religion, but a business.  
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's the crack my blow stash started to get low so I mixed it with eggs bakeing soda and other crap to make it hard and then smoked it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:43:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Because scientology is a perfect system for looney narcissists.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Catholics had an issue with the statue of Mary but that was a funny episode.  Catholic and my wife die hard catholic (except for a few things) was rolling.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
That's why some countries in Europe outlaw Scientology.

No kiddin'?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:45:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Oh, its on...

Someone's gonna get SERVED!!
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I think he said he was 15 a few threads back.

I'm wondering whose troll account that is.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:48:53 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:53:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It shows.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:00:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Isn't Xenu a member of the AZ forum?  

He's supposed to live on some mountain in AZ or some shit like that.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Rock on South Park.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

Incorrect, by definition it seems to be a cult.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#46]
It's a joke now, but give it a 1,000 years and Scientology will be just as vigorously defended by true believers as Christianity, Judaism or Islam are today.

In 1,000 years history will be revised, L Ron Hubbard will be a prophet.

Somewhere there will be the future equivalent of an internet forum and someone will be banned for not being tolerant of the "religious beliefs" of Scientologists. Someone else on that forum will quietly wonder to himself how grown and otherwise educated adults could possibly believe this ridiculous nonsense in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:22:52 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
It's a joke now, but give it a 1,000 years and Scientology will be just as vigorously defended by true believers as Christianity, Judaism or Islam are today.

Somewhere there will be the future equivalent of an internet forum and someone will be banned for not being tolerant of the "religious beliefs" of Scientologists. Someone else on that forum will quietly wonder to himself how grown and otherwise educated adults could possibly believe this ridiculous nonsense in the first place.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:24:37 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

[flamesuit ON]

Incorrect, by definition it seems to be a cult.

i think people missed where i was going.... i was trying to call all religions bullshit, thus the flamesuit
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:27:36 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Those Hubbard coolaiders are nutz!

This should be good...I can't wait to see how Cartman handles these asshats!  

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top