User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2001 1:46:26 PM EDT
[url]http://www.geocities.com/murmario/index.html[/url]

You Decide

edited to fix typo
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Methinks someone has way too much time on their hands.
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
LMFAO!  I knew he was a commie!  He is the character I use to play MarioKart.  Hmm Kart is spelt with a K in that game?!
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 1:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, the facts would seem to support that theory.

Coincidentally, Donkey Kong was a tool of the creationists.  The purpose was to combat the overwhelming amount of evidence supporting evolution, by teaching all young impressionable children that "monkeys are bad."
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 4:44:14 PM EDT
[#5]
wish i could find the url for the sesame street is a front for communism
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#6]
[:O] say it ain't so
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:37:26 PM EDT
[#7]
The old Saturday morning cartton "The Smurfs" was a communist allegory.  Think about it:  Papa Smurf had a red hat, had a beard like Karl Marx, the Smurfs shared everything and didn't use money.  

Their enemy Gargamel was always trying to destroy them and get rich.  His cat Azreal disdained him, even though Gargamel (USA capitalists) was his master (Azreal=Western Europe).

Most damning of all, the creator of The Smurfs was French.  It all makes sense. [url]http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/1709/[/url]
Link Posted: 8/15/2001 5:44:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Do you play your records/CD's backwards?  No telling what you can find.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 12:53:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Does the original link make anyone else feel old? I mean, this kid actually says that "the game that started it al" was Super Mario Brothers!! This guy probably never had an Atari 2600 and would thus not know that the reason the "super" was added is because it was essentially a sequel to Mario Brothers. The character himself has been around since Donkey Kong.

HKocher: Love the creationist remark - you and RikWriter are just gluttons for punishment. Not that I'm not on you side, but you can't win a game when the rules change (and are changed by the opposing side) every round.

Adam
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 6:16:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Most damning of all, the creator of The Smurfs was French.
View Quote

Nope -- the Smurfs are Belgian.  "Smurf" is derived from the Flemish word "schtroumpf", meaning "whatchamacallit".
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Now this makes one feel old.  I was off to sea when these shows reigned.  I never had those first video games, and I've only seen a those blue midgets when surfing.  Crazy sh*t.
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#12]
You're all wrong.  The true "Great Satan" of the internet is Bert from Sesame Street:

http://fractalcow.com/bert/bert.htm
Link Posted: 8/16/2001 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#13]

[url]fractalcow.com/bert/bert.htm[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top