Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
another incident, 11 dead:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=10000101&sid=a0HSqTlSHFYE
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The head of trainee plumber Ryan Wilson, 21, is three times its normal size and his limbs are purple. Doctors said his chances of survival were slim.

Another victim, a 28-year-old Asian man, was said to “look like The Elephant Man”.

basketballboards.net/forum/images/smilies/ttiwwop.gif

]

My thoughts exactly. It's just pure morbid curiosity but I wonder wtf these guys look like now.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:55:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The head of trainee plumber Ryan Wilson, 21, is three times its normal size and his limbs are purple. Doctors said his chances of survival were slim.

Another victim, a 28-year-old Asian man, was said to “look like The Elephant Man”.

basketballboards.net/forum/images/smilies/ttiwwop.gif

]

My thoughts exactly. It's just pure morbid curiosity but I wonder wtf these guys look like now.

Give Ogrish a few days...maybe they'll have pics
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I love how they are describing them as "victims".

They signed a consent that told them all kind of bad things can happen....and it did.  

It does suck to be them.

If was 100% safe, they wouldn't pay you so much, now would they?

I had an aquaintance in school end up in a coma for a few hours when he took some drug for a couple of hundred bucks.  He recovered without incident.

What?  Do yall  just think the pharm companies run some CAD stuff and the drugs show up at  Walgreens?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, monkeys were put on this earth for a reason

Yup, they were put here to evolve into people dumb enough to go to drug-trials and take shit with no idea what it's going to do to them.

No we don't or can't use monkeys, PETA may get mad. After all they have more rights then humans.

yeah, WTF is up with that. My 17 monkeys get a better life than I do.

fucking PETA and animal rights groups.  

I'm sorry, but if it would cure AIDS, I would bash a monkeys head in with a bat.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:31:02 AM EDT
[#8]
That's gonna leave a mark.  

I'd have to be hard up for $$ to do something like that.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top