Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 10:27:34 PM EDT
I had forgot the alarm system was set and was in the front room standing right under the sound sensor. Just put this new AR together tonight and was messing with it when I pushed the bolt release. The sound of  the bolt hitting set off the house security system .

Waited by the phone and the company called about two minutes later. Cleared it with them and they said they would call off the police. About five minutes after the alarm went off I saw some headlights swing by the window and looked through the blinds, police car came by and hit the yard with a spotlight as he drove by. Pretty good response time .

I knew these guns were evil but I'm gonna have to be more careful now that I know it will set off the system

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:36:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha! And people laugh at the racking of a shotgun!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it's all fun and games 'til that thing jumps up and kills the whole neighborhood...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:49:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Here is a picture of the perpetrator

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:53:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, how did you get my rifle.

Love the skeleton stock, got one just like it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:58:45 PM EDT
[#5]
from reading the title i thought you were going to tell me it was walking around on its own stabbing kittens with its bayonet, shooting children when one of the bullets hit an alarm sensor. thats what the Fiensteins think these guns do anyways...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
from reading the title i thought you were going to tell me it was walking around on its own stabbing kittens with its bayonet, shooting children when one of the bullets hit an alarm sensor. thats what the Fiensteins think these guns do anyways...

Well in typical liberal fashion I am blaming the gun for something that was actually my own fault.

Guns don't activate security systems, people do
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:43:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hey, how did you get my rifle.

Love the skeleton stock, got one just like it.

I'm liking it also, feels comfortable and looks good IMO, can't wait to try it out for the first time this weekend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top