Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/15/2006 7:18:28 PM EDT
This will make your blood boil.  

I am going to make a suggestion....CALL HIS OFFICE and let him know what you think of his stupidity!

Load up his phone lines boys and girls!!!!!

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

March 8, 2006 Contact: Press Office

Phone: 202.228.3685

The Five-Seven Pistol  

In a speech to the Economic Club of Detroit in May 1999, Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., committed to speak on the issue of gun crimes each week that the Senate is in session. This is the 229th week he has continued to live up to his pledge; his remarks follow:

Mr. President, the Five-Seven handgun, manufactured by the Belgian firearms company FN Herstal, was reportedly designed to provide military and law enforcement personnel with a small, lightweight, and accurate pistol that was powerful enough kill or seriously injure enemies wearing body armor. A January 2000 cover article in the popular “American Handgunner” magazine profiled the handgun and predicted that, for obvious reasons, “neither the gun nor the ammunition will ever be sold to civilians.” Unfortunately, the American Handgunner article was wrong and FN Herstal made the Five-Seven pistol available to private buyers in 2004. These high-powered firearms clearly have no sporting purpose and pose a great threat to the lives of our law enforcement officers.

According to the FN Herstal website, the Five-Seven weighs less than two pounds fully loaded and measures only 8.2 inches in length, making it easily concealable. A statement which previously appeared on the website boasted “Enemy personnel, even wearing body armor can be effectively engaged up to 200 meters. Kevlar helmets and vests as well as the CRISAT protection will be penetrated.” This statement has since been removed.

Ballistics tests conducted by the American Handgunner for their January 2000 article provided evidence of the armor piercing capabilities of the Five-Seven pistol. In the tests, ammunition fired by the Five-Seven successfully pierced level IIA Kevlar body armor and penetrated six inches into ballistics testing gelatin behind it. According to the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, level IIA Kevlar body armor is the kind commonly worn by law enforcement officers.

The already lethal nature of the Five-Seven handgun was amplified when Congress failed to renew the 1994 Assault Weapons Ban, allowing it to expire on September 14, 2004. Among other things, Congress’ inaction resulted in the legalization of previously banned high-capacity magazines, including the 20 round clip currently sold with the Five-Seven.

The law enforcement community is rightfully concerned about the Five-Seven’s ability to kill law enforcement personnel, even while they are wearing protective body armor. Last year, a coalition of law enforcement groups including the International Association of Chiefs of Police, the International Brotherhood of Police Officers, and the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives issued a warning to their members about the threat posed by Five-Seven handguns.

Bernard Thompson, Director of the National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives warned regarding the Five-Seven, “No one is safe from a weapon like this. Police body armor won’t offer protection if a criminal has this pistol.” In addition, the Legislative Director of the International Brotherhood of Police Officers Steve Lenkhart called the Five-Seven “an assault rifle that fits in your pocket.”

In response to concerns raised by law enforcement officials and others, Senator Lautenberg (D-NJ) introduced the Protect Law Enforcement Armor Act on March 3, 2005. Among other things, this legislation would prohibit the sale of the Five-Seven pistol and its ammunition to private buyers in the U.S. Unfortunately, despite the continuing threat posed by this high-powered pistol to our law enforcement officers, Senator Lautenberg’s legislation has yet to receive any consideration by the Senate Judiciary Committee in the year since it was introduced.

We should not ignore the concerns of our law enforcement officers with regard to the Five-Seven pistol and other military style firearms. Congress should take up and pass common sense legislation banning the sale of these dangerous weapons because of the threat they pose to the safety of our communities and those who work so hard each day to protect them.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:19:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:21:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I really couldn't afford a switch to the Five-seveN system, but articles like this make me want to.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:23:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I really couldn't afford a switch to the Five-seveN system, but articles like this make me want to.

I'd just like to get this commie out of office or at least piss him off by making his phone lines jammed because he is a stupid idiot!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#4]
where is that post about the guy who shot a vest with every ammo thats out from a 5.7 and it didn't go thru
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#5]
He gave this speech back in 1999.  Why is it relevant now?

*Silesius goes back to stroking his Five-seveN*
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:28:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Neither of the Levin twins give a shit what you think. or Stabacow for that matter. their votes are in the bank with the unions and other funding guarenteed by the typical liberal suspects(brady, peta, and so on). Michigan needs a legislative flushing something awful.

We may be able to get rid of Stabacow, but I fear the Levin twins are here to stay
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:31:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow.  200 meter shots at man-sized targets with a pistol?  Cool .
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:33:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 8, 2006 Contact: Press Office

His office just published this again.

I bet he is going on the offensive once more. And you can bet if the democrats get back the congress they are going to ban EVERYTHING they can see.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:35:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Damnit... first the 50, now the 5-7!!!

Shit, the .gov is gonna ban all the good guns!

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#10]
For all the republicans here in the state of Michigan, I apologize for our voters to continue to vote this guy in.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#11]
These guys are "evilizing" so many things, that it's making me go broke trying to keep up.

The .50BMG.. the AR/AK.. the 5-7.. can't they stop hurting my wallet??
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:40:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Dammit, now I really want one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
These guys are "evilizing" so many things, that it's making me go broke trying to keep up.

The .50BMG.. the AR/AK.. the 5-7.. can't they stop hurting my wallet??

Yea same here, I want several new hunting rifles, but these fucking politicans force me to buy all the evil things before they try and ban the shit, DONT THEY HAVE ANYTHING better to fucking work on getting through, what about the nightmare public school sysems in major cities!  Damn this pisses me off
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:46:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wow.  200 meter shots at man-sized targets with a pistol?  Cool .

Yeah, and it isn't much better than a .22 magnum.     I do not think it would do anything to even soft armor at that range.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Send him a note with no uncertain terms:

levin.senate.gov/

HH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:53:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Well then, I guess we have to do our part and buy one.....and the "rifle" too.....

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:56:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
For all the republicans here in the state of Michigan, I apologize for our voters to continue to vote this guy in.

Sander was at last years memorial day parade shaking hands. When he got to me, he said "Hi I'm Sander Levin" holding his hand out for a handshake.

I looked at him and said "I know who you are". My arms stayed at my side. I looked over his shoulder at state rep. Olshove, and made a point to shake his hand instead. The look on Levins face was priceless. I hope he's here again this year!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:24:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like his name ought to be "Lenin" instead.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:29:26 PM EDT
[#19]
i was bored so here is the reply that I sent him

Sir, I was recently made aware to your press release pertaining to the FN 5.7 pistol. I would like to thank you for bringing to my attention that this firearm has no clear sporting purpose and poses a great threat to the lives of our law enforcement officers. As a result of this knowledge I will ensure that the next firearm that I purchase will be the FN 5.7 as to ensure that at least one of these firearms will not be able to harm anybody.

In closing I was wondering if you realized that FN, the only manufacture of this Armor Piercing ammunition, does not sell any Armor Piercing ammunition to the public. Thus Effectively making this weapon and round less powerful and capable than the 9mm round that the US military and law enforcement community are replacing as a result of insufficient stopping power. thank you for your time
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 8:57:56 PM EDT
[#20]
Shouldn't the subject line of this thread say Senator Carl Levin?

"Senator Carl Lennon on the Five-Seven Pistol"
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:22:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

It should read...Carl Lenin. Typo on my part. He's a communist of the greatest degree and he deserves the name Lenin, not Levin.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#22]
5.7 propaganda is making the rounds still I see.  The most POWERFUL pistol round ever!  

I wonder if I can have my .44 magnum converted to shoot 5.7x28mm?!?  But I digress,  that would make it EXTREMELY lethal!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:00:30 PM EDT
[#23]

By all means, ban the five seven pistol.
Hell, it's not like there are other cheaper, more effective pistols for penetrating body armor.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:15:20 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It should read...Carl Lenin. Typo on my part. He's a communist of the greatest degree and he deserves the name Lenin, not Levin.

Actually, Levin is such an ass that you've managed to insult Lennon and Lenin by association.  And that's quite an accomplishment.  
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Here's a copy of the letter I sent to my two Senator's and my Rep over a year ago.  Feel free to copy and paste as you desire and send to anyone you please.
-----------------------------------------------------
The Honorable Senator Elizabeth Dole
SENATE RUSSELL BUILDING
ROOM 120
WASHINGTON DC 20510-0001

Dear Senator Dole:
The purpose of this letter is to provide you with factual information on an emerging 2nd  Amendment issue.   In the future you will, if you have not already, be hearing about a pistol sold in America called the FN Five-seveN.  This new pistol is manufactured by FN (Fabrique Nationale) Manufacturing LLC based in Columbia, SC, a company with a long history of manufacturing firearms for Civilians and presently a contract supplier of weapons to America's Armed Forces.  Anti-gun groups are dubbing the Five-seveN as the new "Cop-killer-gun." On January 14th former Presidential Press Secretary Jim Brady called for aggressive action against the Five-seveN.  On January 15th, The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued a memorandum warning agents about a the Five-seveN.  What is it that has gotten the Anti-gunners and Law Enforcement in such a tizzy? The FN Five-seveN, with proper ammunition, can penetrate some forms of body armor and it is that fact that has everyone so excited.  

Police use body armor designed around standards set by the Nation Institute of Justice and several levels of protection are available.  Threat level IIIA is the highest protection level in concealable armor.  It is intended for protection from high-velocity and high-energy handgun rounds such as the 9mm (fired from a rifle) and .44 Magnum.  IIIA armor is typically constructed of 30 or more layers of Kevlar and is designed to stop a conventional bullet traveling at 1,400 feet per second.  The Five-seveN's bullet travels at 2,132 feet per second, far faster than those of the 9mm or .44 Magnum, aiding its ability to penetrate body armor.

There is one thing that all body armor manufactures have in common.  A disclaimer issued with every single vest produced reads: "NO Armor is 100% Bullet-PROOF." As a matter of fact, IIIA body armor can be penetrated by rifle bullets, unusual high velocity pistol bullets, pistol ammo fired from a rifle barrel, armor piercing ammunition, sharp-edged or pointed instruments, or other unusual ammunition or situations.  There are a vast number of pistols sold in America than can penetrate level IIIA body armor so the Five-seveN is not in a class by itself.  Some of these pistol bullets are: the 454 Casull, 475 Linebaugh, 480 Ruger, 50 Action Express, 500 S&W Magnum, and the 500 Linebaugh.  These cartridges penetrate IIIA armor with conventional bullets constructed of copper and lead.  The Five-seveN is designed to penetrate IIIA body armor with a special armor piercing projectile, designated SS190.  You will hear about incredible feats of body armor penetration by the Five-seveN accomplished by a special 5.7x28mm cartridge specifically designed to penetrate NATO “CRISAT” & NIJ IIIA armor.  What gun control advocates will fail to mention in these pretenses are that true armor piercing pistol ammunition is not available to civilians by law.

The SS190 ammunition uses a pointed steel and aluminum core bullet that weighs just 31 grains, it would take 226 of these bullets to weigh one pound, and it is about 1/5th the weight of typical 9mm projectile.  This special ammunition is presently not available to civilians because the manufacturing and sale of armor piercing ammunition for handguns larger than .22 caliber has been prohibited by Federal Law for more than 10 years under Title 18, UNITED STATES CODE, CHAPTER 44 as amended by Public Law 103-322 "The Violent Crime and Law Enforcement Act of 1994" (enacted September 13, 1994).  This is the same Act that gave birth to the now defunct "Assault Weapon Ban," and while the provisions addressing "Assault Weapons" has expired, the ones addressing armor piercing pistol ammo have not.  

If armor piercing ammunition were made available, almost any handgun made would be able to penetrate IIIA body armor.  Senator, all that is needed is the enforcement of laws that already exist.  There is nothing special about the FN Five-seveN and new laws that restrict the 2nd Amendment rights of individuals are uncalled for.  Our Nation’s Laws already prohibit possession of handguns by convicted criminals, and armor piercing projectiles for those handguns is prohibited as well.  So I say to you, please do not lend your support to any political movement that seeks to infringe upon my 2nd Amendment rights.

Respectfully Submitted,
txgp17
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:38:06 AM EDT
[#26]
They will ban anything they can, and demonize everything in the process.

Ted Kennedy says the 30-30 is a cop killer because it penetrates soft body armor.

And I agree. I hope they never test the CZ-52. It tears up stuff better then the 5.7 ever will.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:45:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Retards from Detroit. Stabacow is from Lansing area, home of the Canadian/Berkely reject Granholm. Another retard that the media loves and salivates over every time she opens her mouth. We be the "welfare R Us" State with this Bimbo liberal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#28]

These high-powered firearms clearly have no sporting purpose..........

What does "sporting purpose" have to do with anything???
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:01:52 AM EDT
[#29]
Deliberate misinformation and hyperbole...

The standard MO of the antis.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:06:50 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:22:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.

we need to either get rid of that, or tar and feather piliticians until they start ignoring it.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.

Was the 68 Act passed because Kennedy was assacinated?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:13:45 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, Levin is such an ass that you've managed to insult Lennon and Lenin by association.  And that's quite an accomplishment.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:15:09 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.

Among others, yes.
Very insightful of you to notice that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.

Among others, yes.
Very insightful of you to notice that.

Wasn't it because Martin Luther King was assasinated? Didn't Kennedy die after this act was passed?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

By all means, ban the five seven pistol.
Hell, it's not like there are other cheaper, more effective pistols for penetrating body armor.

And mine were shipped straight to my door.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:30:06 PM EDT
[#37]
109th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 527
To protect the Nation's law enforcement officers by banning the Five-seveN Pistol and 5.7 x 28mm SS190 and SS192 cartridges, testing handguns and ammunition for capability to penetrate body armor, and prohibiting the manufacture, importation, sale, or purchase of such handguns or ammunition by civilians.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

March 3, 2005
Mr. LAUTENBERG (for himself, Mr. CORZINE, Mr. SCHUMER, and Mrs. CLINTON) introduced the following bill; which was read twice and referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BILL
To protect the Nation's law enforcement officers by banning the Five-seveN Pistol and 5.7 x 28mm SS190 and SS192 cartridges, testing handguns and ammunition for capability to penetrate body armor, and prohibiting the manufacture, importation, sale, or purchase of such handguns or ammunition by civilians.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Protect Law Enforcement Armor Act' or the `PLEA Act'.

SEC. 2. FINDINGS AND PURPOSE.

(a) Findings- Congress finds the following:

(1) Law enforcement is facing a new threat from handguns and accompanying ammunition, which are designed to penetrate police body armor, being marketed and sold to civilians.

(2) A Five-seveN Pistol and accompanying ammunition, manufactured by FN Herstal of Belgium as the `5.7 x 28 mm System,' has recently been recovered by law enforcement on the streets. The Five-seveN Pistol and 5.7 x 28mm SS192 cartridges are legally available for purchase by civilians under current law.

(3) The Five-seveN Pistol and 5.7 x 28mm SS192 cartridges are capable of penetrating level IIA armor. The manufacturer advertises that ammunition fired from the Five-seveN will perforate 48 layers of Kevlar up to 200 meters and that the ammunition travels at 2100 feet per second.

(4) The Five-seveN Pistol, and similar handguns designed to use ammunition capable of penetrating body armor, pose a devastating threat to law enforcement.

(b) Purpose- The purpose of this Act is to protect the Nation's law enforcement officers by--

(1) testing handguns and ammunition for capability to penetrate body armor; and

(2) prohibiting the manufacture, importation, sale, or purchase by civilians of the Five-seveN Pistol, ammunition for such pistol, or any other handgun that uses ammunition found to be capable of penetrating body armor.

SEC. 3. ARMOR PIERCING AMMUNITION.

(a) Expansion of Definition of Armor Piercing Ammunition- Section 921(a)(17)(B) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in clause (i), by striking `or' at the end;

(2) in clause (ii), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and

(3) by adding at the end the following:

`(iii) a projectile that--

`(I) may be used in a handgun; and

`(II) the Attorney General determines, pursuant to section 926(d), to be capable of penetrating body armor.'.

(b) Determination of Capability of Projectiles to Penetrate Body Armor- Section 926 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following:

`(d)(1) Not later than 1 year after the date of enactment of this subsection, the Attorney General shall promulgate standards for the uniform testing of projectiles against Body Armor Exemplar.

`(2) The standards promulgated pursuant to paragraph (1) shall take into account, among other factors, variations in performance that are related to the type of handgun used, the length of the barrel of the handgun, the amount and kind of powder used to propel the projectile, and the design of the projectile.

`(3) As used in paragraph (1), the term `Body Armor Exemplar' means body armor that the Attorney General determines meets minimum standards for the protection of law enforcement officers.'

SEC. 4. ARMOR PIERCING HANDGUNS AND AMMUNITION.

(a) In General- Section 922 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding after subsection (y):

`(z) Five-seveN Pistol-

`(1) IN GENERAL- It shall be unlawful for any person to manufacture, import, market, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer, or receive--

`(A) the Fabrique Nationale Herstal Five-SeveN Pistol;

`(B) 5.7 x 28mm SS190 and SS192 cartridges; or

`(C) any other handgun that uses armor piercing ammunition.

`(2) EXCEPTIONS- This subsection shall not apply to--

`(A) any firearm or armor piercing ammunition manufactured for, and sold exclusively to, military, law enforcement, or intelligence agencies of the United States; and

`(B) the manufacture, possession, transfer, receipt, shipment, or delivery of a firearm or armor piercing ammunition by a licensed manufacturer, or any person acting pursuant to a contract with a licensed manufacturer, for the purpose of examining and testing such firearm or ammunition to determine whether paragraph (1) applies to such firearm .'.

(b) Penalties- Section 924(a)(1)(B) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `or (q)' and inserting `(q), or (z)'.

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:37:59 PM EDT
[#38]

National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives

Only thing that really screamed at me from the article. Imaging if they had a National Organization of White Law Enforcement Executives? = riots More proof that people dont want o be equal.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:44:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Actually, I think they just worded this weird.  It says he made a speech in 1999 concerning him speaking about gun crime issues once a week, but this is the 229th week he has done that.  Obviously this wasn't done in 1999 because he quotes dates that are after that.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#40]
The speech is NOT from 1999.

The FN Five and Seven wasn't on anyone's radar then anyway
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:48:29 PM EDT
[#41]
tag
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:50:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Wonder if Sen Levin knows how many police officers have been killed by illegal immigrants in the last five years?

Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:05:24 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
The speech is NOT from 1999.

The FN Five and Seven wasn't on anyone's radar then anyway

The speech is from March 8, 2006.

Levin started giving anti-gun speeches in 1999.  This speech is the 229th in the series.  You'd think he'd realize he's pissing up a rope by now.  

"In a speech to the Economic Club of Detroit in May 1999, Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., committed to speak on the issue of gun crimes each week that the Senate is in session. This is the 229th week he has continued to live up to his pledge..."
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Okay then he is a tard
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:25:42 PM EDT
[#45]
We have the five seven in Kalifornia. I couldnr believe it. I am going to get one for sure just because I can.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
We have the five seven in Kalifornia. I couldnr believe it. I am going to get one for sure just because I can.

A FN Five-seveN with a .50BMG. In CA.

You could just feel the evil radiating from the awesome combo. I turned my back for just a moment and they were already trying to run down to the school.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:20:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1968 Gun Control Act.

NAZI era gun laws from the 30's.  The "sporting purpose" is a European socialist concept, one that says self defense is not acceptable.

President John Kennedy was killed in November of '63.  The '68 GCA was passed in response to that, and the killings of King and Robert Kennedy, both in 1968.  It was modeled after German gun laws from the 1930's, taken almost word for word.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:54:40 AM EDT
[#48]
Sigh.

The FN57 is FUGLY, and expensive to feed.  

I guess that means I'll be purchasing mine as an investment.  Shame.  I hate safe queens.

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:59:49 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Dammit, now I really want one.

That was my first thought.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:01:16 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Neither of the Levin twins give a shit what you think. or Stabacow for that matter. their votes are in the bank with the unions and other funding guarenteed by the typical liberal suspects(brady, peta, and so on). Michigan needs a legislative flushing something awful.

We may be able to get rid of Stabacow, but I fear the Levin twins are here to stay

YEP
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top