Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 9:32:08 AM EDT
Has anyone seen the Movie: Pretty Village, Pretty Flame (1996) Trailer

This provocative and disturbing movie is based on an incident that happened in the first winter of the war in Bosnia in 1992. Two childhood friends, one a Serb the other a Muslim, square off on opposite sides of war, their friendship tattered and in ruins.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 9:35:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Interesting that a confederate battle flag would
be used as a dramatic device in that context.

No...Never seen it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#2]
there is a movie called SHOT THROUGH THE HEART that is based on the same story,
it is a very good movie.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:08:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
there is a movie called SHOT THROUGH THE HEART that is based on the same story,
it is a very good movie.

I remember that one, I think it was an HBO special. Very good movie about a sniper.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#4]
interesting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 10:11:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I saw the one with the sniper, it was ok
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 11:45:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I was going to say I saw a similar movie - it must have been Shot Through the Heart.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:51:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I enjoyed Shot Through the Heart. It has always been very interesting to me that a 'modern' country could go from hosting the olympics to that in a span of less than 10 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top