Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 1:34:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
We've a few vacations coming up this year that will take us to those destinations a few times.

I'd sure like to get some season passes, and I'd really like to get them cheap.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Online?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure how it works over there, but as far as Six Flags is concerned, I got a season pass for the one here in San Antonio that cost about $55 I think.  It pays for itself on the second visit (one day is like $42).  So if you're planning on going often that's a pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:07:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe you have to live in SoCal to get the annual passport.

Check the dates you are going to be here, and if they aren't blacked out to passholders, I'd be happy to meet you there at D-land, and use my SoCal ID to get your passes.

eta: secure.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/index?name=AnnualPassholderGatewayPage&appRedirect=disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/ap/gated/landing?name=AnnualPassholderLandingPage&CMP=ILC-VanURLAP&bhcp=1

eta again: You can get deluxe passports and above if you aren't a SoCal resident, but check the dates anyway, the SoCal ones are the least expensive and I can get those for you.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Do you have a url for that, deej86?

I sent you an IM.

I sort of spaced on that...I googled "disneyland discount passes" and "Six flags discount passes"

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
You only need to be a SoCal resident to get the SoCal and SoCal Select passes at DL.  Also check with your local AAA they have some better than average deals on tickets, may have some on the passes also.

6 Flags may occasionally run a buy a one day ticket get an annual pass promotion.  Those run in the slow times of the year though.

BTW, if you get passes at DL, and decide to get parking, get it on the person who will go most often.  Getting it on Dad's pass when Mom and the kids are going to go most and Dad not many times, it doesn't help that much.  The passholder with Parking needs to be in the car to use that pass to park.  It isn't that big a deal in the long run, but it really pisses off the folks when an AP trys to bs you when they didn't pay attention to the rules.  DON'T LET YOUR KIDS LEND THEIR PASSES to anyone for any reason.  We probably collect 6-10 a week for misuse.  (I work in DL parking on a part-time basis)  and that is a several hundred dollar lesson in following the rules.

And there ain't nuthin cheap at DL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top