Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 8:34:29 PM EDT
My son (4 y.o.) asked me to help him with the 'pic'.  He's witnessed a few dinner pics in his day and got this together for me to photograph.  Let me know what you think.

*Bolt Action rifle on the bottom is his first rifle.
*Next up from the bottom is a Pump Action he rec'd from me soon after his first rifle.
*The green pistol is a gLock that is no longer in his collection.  He discovered that he didn't like kaboom Tupperware or Plastic pistols.
*Next is a semi Auto HK91.  No collection is complete without one.
*And last but not least is his new pistol (top right) w/ laser light/Wilderness Caribeener with multi tool and Cold Steel Classic Trainer.  

In the case of those wondering if the HK91 and similar flooring as SteyrAUG is coincidence; I say maybe.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My son (4 y.o.) asked me to help him with the 'pic'.  He's witnessed a few dinner pics in his day and got this together for me to photograph.  Let me know what you think.

*Bolt Action rifle on the bottom is his first rifle.
*Next up from the bottom is a Pump Action he rec'd from me soon after his first rifle.
*The green pistol is a gLock that is no longer in his collection.  He discovered that he didn't like kaboom Tupperware or Plastic pistols.
*Next is a semi Auto HK91.  No collection is complete without one.
*And last but not least is his new pistol (top right) w/ laser light/Wilderness Caribeener with multi tool and Cold Steel Classic Trainer.  

home.houston.rr.com/quijanos/newmember.JPG

In the case of those wondering if the HK91 and similar flooring as SteyrAUG is coincidence; I say maybe

Are you trying to tell us you and SteyrAUG are living together?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:24:41 AM EDT
[#2]
AM bump
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:45:54 AM EDT
[#3]
he's definately prepared for the buggy(sp)  man
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Lucky kid.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:48:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I LOVE THE NEW PISTOL !

Does it make a cool noise ? If so what does it sound like.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I LOVE THE NEW PISTOL !

Does it make a cool noise ? If so what does it sound like.

Its a NERF Nite Exciter  shoots the little Nerf darts and has a red lensed light that projects light like a laser.  He's high speed now
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:03:05 AM EDT
[#7]
 Have guns will travel?  My son has almost the same collection!  He also has two silver handled pistols!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top