Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2006 12:23:58 AM EDT

I found this on my computer today. This is me and my daughter. She was afraid of my lawn tractor, so I took her for a ride to show her there was nothing to be afraid of. It worked.

EDIT: Ignore the Busch Light in the cupholder. It would NEVER drink and mow.

(Ah, who am I kidding? Yes I would.)
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:25:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Almost time my good man all most time.  Almost all of the snow has melted here in the last few days,i see grass!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Those are WOMAN'S JEANS!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:44:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Those are WOMAN'S JEANS!

Maybe they is, and maybe they ain't. I ain't sayin'.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:46:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats all well and good, but the real question is....Why can I score a ride in the Stang?

You still live at that property? Man, I miss the country. This city shit......
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thats all well and good, but the real question is....Why can I score a ride in the Stang?

Yup! And I'll be here a while longer. I'm in the planning stage for a garage/shop. I'm hoping to see concrete poured in two months.

Faaaaaaarm livin' is the life for me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:50:25 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup! And I'll be here a while longer. I'm in the planning process for a garage/shop.

Thats a cute girl you got. I have to ask, whos the dad?

Seriously though, what do you do? Drive a long ways into the office, telecomute or are you one of the lucky few that scored a good job in a small town?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:52:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup! And I'll be here a while longer. I'm in the planning process for a garage/shop.

Seriously though, what do you do? Drive a long ways into the office, telecomute or are you one of the lucky few that scored a good job in a small town?

I think he may grow corn.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:54:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Ya, no shit. Her good looks come from mommy, for sure.

I'm a voice network engineer. I design call centers for a living (you know, press 1 for this, 2 for that, please hold...your call is important...). I like to think I'm the guy everybody loves to hate.

When I'm not onsite during an implementation, I work from home. Wireless internet access and VPN connectivity are all I need. My office is actually 2 hours away near Cleveland, but I rarely make the trip.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:56:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ya, no shit. Her good looks come from mommy, for sure.

I'm a voice network engineer. I design call centers for a living (you know, press 1 for this, 2 for that, please hold...your call is important...). I like to think I'm the guy everybody loves to hate.

When I'm not onsite during an implementation, I work from home. Wireless internet access and VPN connectivity are all I need. My office is actually 2 hours away near Cleveland, but I rarely make the trip.

I'm chomping at the bit, slobbering at the mouth to get a telecommute job.
Ya lucky fucker.

On a side note, my new gig is turning up rate centers. You know, so people can make a call to press 1 for this, 2 for that, please hold.....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:56:54 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Them's soybeans, city slicker.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

While you have the right idea, first off you gotta let them grow ALOT bigger and secondly you dont pick beans with a damn 42" Yard Man lawnmower!!

Damned city clickers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:58:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy crap,never seen beans that tall before! those look to be about 3 feet?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That's our fertile NW Ohio soil, son!

Or...

I think the picture is a bit deceptive. IIRC, they grew to about two feet. I'm not sure if they actually hit three feet. I also think this picture might have been taken in the late summer. I really can't remember, to be honest. I think it might have something to do with the beer in my cup holder, but I'm not sure.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:16:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
While you have the right idea, first off you gotta let them grow ALOT bigger and secondly you dont pick beans with a damn 42" Yard Man lawnmower!!

Damned city clickers.

My neighbor harvests them beans with some new fangled John Deere contraption. Something about "doing the work I can't find any illegals to do", or some such thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:19:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's our fertile NW Ohio soil, son!

Or...

I think the picture is a bit deceptive. IIRC, they grew to about two feet. I'm not sure if they actually hit three feet. I also think this picture might have been taken in the late summer. I really can't remember, to be honest. I think it might have something to do with the beer in my cup holder, but I'm not sure.

Might have something to do with the dry summers around here also,they just look awful tall to me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:30:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Here's another one that makes me miss spring. It's also more proof that my daughter gets her adorable looks from mommy.

Or, it could just be an excuse for me to show off my cute kid.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#17]
You're one of the coolest dudes here on ARFCOM, Subnetmask.

I've always thought so
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#18]
What is "snow"?

CMOS
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:54:48 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Those are WOMAN'S JEANS!

Maybe they is, and maybe they ain't. I ain't sayin'.

post a pick from the back side and I can tell!

SubnetMask your daughter is just beautiful.  I miss the spring too.  Sunshine, waking up to the sun coming up, warmth, green grass, flowers,warmth fresh air, warmth, suntan, shorts, warmth, sun dresses..........
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#20]
80 here yesterday.70 couple right now.
90s and I'll be bitching though.

Careful with kids/mowers/tractors.Used them all my life and have a HEALTHY respect.
Saw an asshat last fall,bushogging 3' weeds,with 2 kids riding in the FEL!
I literally stood on the brakes,and went across the field to,lets say,have a few words with him.
Was a lady some years before had a small child up with her.Kid fell.Under the bush hog.Can't imagine having to live with that.Roomate in college lost his leg at 7 to a hay conditioner.Took the meat off the bone.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
80 here yesterday.70 couple right now.
90s and I'll be bitching though.

Careful with kids/mowers/tractors.Used them all my life and have a HEALTHY respect.
Saw an asshat last fall,bushogging 3' weeds,with 2 kids riding in the FEL!
I literally stood on the brakes,and went across the field to,lets say,have a few words with him.
Was a lady some years before had a small child up with her.Kid fell.Under the bush hog.Can't imagine having to live with that.Roomate in college lost his leg at 7 to a hay conditioner.Took the meat off the bone.

+1. We were moving at a snails pace, the blades weren't on and as you can see, the lawn was already mowed.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:36:08 AM EDT
[#22]
She is a beautiful child, Subnet. I hope you bless the world with many more!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:41:15 AM EDT
[#23]
Well winter is loosing its grasp.  In a month most of us will be right in the middle of the warmth.  The pear trees are starting to bust out with blooms now.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Nice pic.....

BUT please be carefull, a friend of mine was letting his boy ride on his mower like your daughter is, and the boy fell off and his hand went under the  mower deck, the kid now has half a hand. My friend still feels like shit.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

We've got the same machine;

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top