Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:03:00 AM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:04:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I love danishes
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#3]
It that my friends it exactly how it should be. Kudos to that web owner.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The web owner?

Oh you mean Al Gore.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The web owner?

Oh you mean Al Gore.  

who's in on it with Hillary Clinton and Michael Moore
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:53:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The web owner?

Oh you mean Al Gore.  

No no no.. He owns the entire interweb, just the guy who created the site. Site owner would have been a better choice of words.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:55:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Any site that has twisted sister is good with me.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]

someone oughta make a t-shirt.  buy a shirt get a free roll of koran toilet paper.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Danes are moving way up on my list!

Fuck 'em!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:11:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I like it!  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:17:14 AM EDT
[#11]
good for them!    

Saddle up boys, we are in for the long haul!  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:18:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, I want a personal apology from DK-Prof!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Well, I want a personal apology from DK-Prof!

Last time I posted a picture of my hairy ass on arfcom, I almost got in trouble.  

Just for the record, as far as I can tell that website isn't actually operated by Danes, but I really like the sentiment of the "apology" and agree 100%

(But, as a minor point I'm not sure I agree completely with statements on other parts of that website, that everyone should boycott all muslim business everywhere.  There ARE some muslims in Denmark who are standing up against this bullshit and criticizing the asshole muslim clercis in Denmark who started this entire mess with their lies, and those "good" muslims should get credit, and I woudl go out of my way to patronize their businesses.  I don't want to paint all of them with the same broad brush)
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:05:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Just for the record, as far as I can tell that website isn't actually operated by Danes, but I really like the sentiment of the "apology" and agree 100%

The domain is registered to some obviously bogus person, but the phone number appears to be a valid Danish phone number according to http://www.degulesider.dk/ ("theyellowpages.dk").

There ARE some muslims in Denmark who are standing up against this bullshit and criticizing the asshole muslim clercis in Denmark who started this entire mess with their lies, and those "good" muslims should get credit, and I woudl go out of my way to patronize their businesses.  I don't want to paint all of them with the same broad brush)

Naser Khader.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The domain is registered to some obviously bogus person, but the phone number appears to be a valid Danish phone number according to http://www.degulesider.dk/ ("theyellowpages.dk").

You're definitely better at the internet than I am.   I guess maybe they are Danish after all.  
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Awesome...totally awesome.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

There ARE some muslims in Denmark who are standing up against this bullshit and criticizing the asshole muslim clercis in Denmark who started this entire mess with their lies, and those "good" muslims should get credit, and I woudl go out of my way to patronize their businesses.  I don't want to paint all of them with the same broad brush)

Naser Khader.

Naser Khader is a Danish muslim, and member of Parliament.  Here's an excerpt from one of this statements on the cartoon issue - specifically speaking to demands from countries like Saudi Arabia that Denmark should apologize:

"If anyone should apologise it is Saudi Arabia. Apologise for its open contempt of human rights, its scorn for freedom of religious expression, and its systematic repression of equal rights. For taking away women’s right to vote, for refusing them a passport without the husband’s consent, for crediting their testimony with the validity half that of a man, and for forbidding them something as trivial as driving a car. For the poor and underpaid Philipino Christian guest workers put in jail merely for possessing a personal bible. Apologise for punishment under Sharia. For punishing theft by amputation and alcohol consumption by whipping. For stoning to death for adultery and homosexuality - I could continue.

Saudi Arabia should be ashamed of itself and an apology for offending that country with satirical drawings amounts to falling at the knees of fundamentalism.

My message to Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries that joined the boycott is: You insult my democratic conviction. Say sorry."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top