BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 6:58:31 AM EDT

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11714161/GT1=7850

Farmer feeds family friend’s corpse to pigs
Man reportedly confesses to ill-fated attempt to exploit death for gain

Updated: 3:22 p.m. ET March 7, 2006

BERLIN - A German farmer confessed to feeding the corpse of an elderly family friend to his pigs and then stealing from his bank account, police said on Monday.

Police ruled out murder, and the 29-year-old farmer has been charged with improper burial and fraud.

The elderly friend died in the farmer's yard in February 2005 and the farmer, through his mother, had power-of-attorney giving him access to the dead man's bank account and pension.

The farmer initially put the corpse in a deep freezer, police in the German town of Frizlar-Haddamar said, and told curious locals the old man was in a nursing home.

"From lectures about various religions the 29-year-old knew that Buddhists either burn the dead or allow wild animals to eat them. That was how he decided to feed the corpse to his pigs," the police statement said.

He let the corpse thaw, dismembered it and fed it to his pigs. He put the parts the pigs did not eat into a sack and buried it.

The farmer told police "it was a great act of stupidity" and said "the only explanation was his difficult financial situation at the time."
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#1]
was his name wu?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Who cares?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:00:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Brick Top Polford!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Brick Top Polford!

"And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig""
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
was his name wu?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:06:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Who cares?

I usually try and use descriptive (or actual) headlines in my subject line.

Don't like what you see?  Then DON'T CLICK ON THE EFFING LINK!  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:08:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cares?

I clicked because the topic seemed interesting.  I figured a crime was involved or something.

Turns out some guy just chose to feed an already dead corpse to a pig.

I fail to see the problem.  Does everyone have to comply with society all the time?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:12:32 AM EDT
[#9]
You need that screen shot of Bricktop with that awful smile at the end of his pig feeding lecture.

I loved that movie.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:45:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:54:45 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who cares?

I clicked because the topic seemed interesting.  I figured a crime was involved or something.

Turns out some guy just chose to feed an already dead corpse to a pig.

I fail to see the problem.  Does everyone have to comply with society all the time?

well the guy was stealing money
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:00:04 AM EDT
[#12]
I want to be fed to wild dogs when I die
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:03:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I want to be fed to wild dogs when I die

Why wait?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:04:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Brick Top Polford!

"And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig""

I don't think you have to starve them in order for them to at least make a start. Years ago a farmer here had a heart attack and collapsed while tending his pigs. Don't recall how many there were, but they recovered MOST of the farmer.

Pork- the other white meat.

"Pork- you like it, it likes you!"
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#15]
"improper burial"  

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Did Henry Bowman have something to do with this?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:16:57 AM EDT
[#17]
welp.  that was a bad idea.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Did Henry Bowman have something to do with this?

Ya beat me to it.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

well the guy was stealing money

What's that have to do with the corpse?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:11:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Dupe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top