Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 6:05:03 PM EDT
Thtwudbeme (1000+ posts)      Mon Mar-06-06 09:40 PM
Original message
You stupid, unGodly republicans that voted for this crap. You are fools.
Edited on Mon Mar-06-06 09:48 PM by Thtwudbeme
Congratulations.

It appears that you are going to get your little fucking conservative wet dream: the legal protection of those darling fetuses...damn to hell what anyone else thinks.

You stupid, stupid motherfuckers. When I think of the suffering, the unwanted children in orphanages, the women dying because YOU fucking decided to vote for people who believe in big government interference in our personal lives---when I think of the crap that this supposedly great country is going to impose on people....I fucking hate you.

It's not goddamned enough for you that tens of thousands of God's beautiful creations in the Middle East (no, I don't want to hear from atheists on this part of the rant...this is my fucking rant....make up your own if you don't believe) are dead...from horrible fearful deaths...now, you want to take away people's rights here to make decisions for themselves.

Yet you claim to hate big government.

Well...look what you voted for you pathetic dipshits. HUGE unprecendented government interference, the wreckage of God's creation, the absolute violation of the creators pact with us as stewards of the earth.

Fuck you forever.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
He seems a bit upset.

Things must be just fine.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I love it when they go off like that...better than the Comedy Channel.

Oh, and bring it, bitches!

SG
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#3]

too many holes in that rant.

it's all bush's fault!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:10 PM EDT
[#4]
And to him I would say FUCK YOU! What do you think banning guns is? Seems like governmnet interference to me! or wealth redistribution? What the fuck is that?

Suck it up butter cup, its OUR turn you traitorous murdering bastard.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:10:45 PM EDT
[#5]
The lack of logic and the double standard he sets makes my head hurt.

How can people be this stupid?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If you're the product of an unwanted pregnancy, you're better off being murdered in utero than having a chance in the greatest nation on Earth?

I dont agree.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thtwudbeme (1000+ posts)       the wreckage of God's creation,

how is it wrecking something when you save its life
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:15:59 PM EDT
[#8]
The only valid thing in that rant is that most people here do want a smaller limited government that stays out of peoples lives...except when it comes to abortion then a lot of people here want a first hand seat in telling others what to do.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#9]
All is good in the universe, it seems.

Dems just plain ole suck.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:18:06 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The only valid thing in that rant is that most people here do want a smaller limited government that stays out of peoples lives...except when it comes to abortion then a lot of people here want a first hand seat in telling others what to do.

Works for me.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:20:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:21:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Which is why I consider myself to be a libertarian
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you consider a fetus a human being and the act of abortion murder, it isn't really hypocritical to both be against overweening government involvement in personal matters and against abortion.  I dont think the most hard-core libertarian thinks murder is none of the government's business.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:54:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Damn...
Now I see why they think they'd go postal if they had guns...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top