Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 12:16:18 PM EDT
First off the new mainspring for my P-64 arrived in the mail today. I replaced the old mainspring and now the DA trigger pull on it is that of a normal firearm. It was a huge PITA getting that little bastard on though. Took me about half an hour to get the mag release back on, but I finally got her all back together.

Then my 1,000 rounds of .499 L-W ammo arrived. The UPS guy was huffin' and weazin' after carrying that stuff up to my apartment. I almost threw my back out getting it inside. That stuff is HEAVY. Now I just need my upper...hopefully I'll have that by this weekend.

Guns and ammo...what a glorious afternoon!

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
2 hour 24 on tonight.  It has to be a great day.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
2 hour 24 on tonight.  It has to be a great day.

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top