Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2001 7:48:08 PM EDT
well, sorta. i took 2nd. i tied with my best friend and team mate and we had to shoot off. for once i beat him. its not first, but better than nothing. the shoot was in mitchell, so i got to make a stop at teh cabelas store, so it was all good
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:52:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Good shooting [beer]!!!!
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 7:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
So what were the scores?  My last and only ATA shoot I shot a 93.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 8:00:18 PM EDT
[#3]
i couldnt even tell you the over all score. their were so many catagoiries. acually i choked on my standard. i shot 46 (of 50) in the handicap event. this tied for second. the winner of that event shot 48. my soulder is a little tender after shootin at 400 targets. we had seas of empty hulls
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Congrats dude.  I shoot trap almost every weekend.  Hope you treated yourself to something cool at Cabela's for your epic performance at the shoot.
Link Posted: 8/13/2001 9:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
acually, the night before the shoot i bought a nice trap vest. after i bought a SKS hicap.

hey chairborn, what you shoot, get 25 straights or anything like that?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top