Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 6:21:52 AM EDT
I have all kinds of stuff I collected from over the years.

I have plastic Coke and Sprite "cans" Test marketed but never released.

New "old Coke uniforms" still in the pack, plus a bunch of old ones that I wore..

I have a Metal sign from the 50's that is "new" new hung up. At least 20 signs like this I had are missing

All kinds of bottles and cans that were from different promotions.

Several Coca-cola bottler Magazines from the 50's.

Returnable bottle "shells" with dates codes from the 50's and one from 71. They look new.

And tons of small stuff.

Sad thing is over the years I have lost most of my stuff. I only have about 1/4 of what I had the day I left my job at Coke.

Anybody know about this stuff.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:25:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Google Coca Cola collector and see what you can find. I bet that there are some pretty active collectors out there for that stuff.

My BIL had an old Coke machine that did not even work and some guy came in all drooling over himself for it. He sold it just to get it out of the way and made several hundred bucks on it.

There are some big time collectors of that stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top