Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/1/2006 9:14:03 AM EDT
Here's a vid from a dashcam that shows an altercation during a traffic stop that turns deadly.

The dad "doesn't care what the video shows?"  So he's in denial about raising a thug.

The kid was noncompliant, fighting the cop, had a gun, got off a shot, and was continuing to resist.  The only thing the cop could do was hit the kid's off switch.

www.filecabi.net/video/ohio-fight-for-life.html
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:14:53 AM EDT
[#1]
dupe
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:17:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Deserved it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:17:59 AM EDT
[#3]
if you say dupe, where's the link?

never saw that one
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
dupe

Who cares. Get a life.

Fixed link

Thanks for posting it. I would like to hear the outcome of this. The punk got what he deserved. How can his parents say he didn't deserve to die? Not my kid! He fired at a cop.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree the kid deserved everything he got.  We watched the video at work and the investigator on duty as well as the chief of police agreed that the shooting was well justified.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#6]
w00t!

One less worthless thug walking around.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#7]
clean shoot
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like a good shoot to me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Tag for home.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:37:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I dont think I would have waited that long.  

One down.  Bunches more to go.

Mark.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#11]
"Bakers father said He doesnt care what the video shows, he says his son didn't have to die. Bakers family might follow a lawsuit".

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#12]
I saw it before too, and if it's not a good shoot I don't know what is.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:41:53 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
dupe

I haven't seen it yet.  Thanks for posting, Brohawk
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:47:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm "considering a lawsuit " agasint that punk's parents for being idiots.

At least the Trooper only had to waste one bullet.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:57:31 AM EDT
[#15]
I'm just pissed because they cut out the good parts.
Point blank to the gangsta's head should be run in a loop on every TV station.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:59:29 AM EDT
[#16]
tag
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Maybe send the parents a bill for one round of .40 S&W.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Links are not working.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"Bakers father said He doesnt care what the video shows, he says his son didn't have to die. Bakers family might follow a lawsuit".

I'd like to sue the parents for the cost to taxpayers for:

1) the bullet used to ice down his son.

2) The psychological assistance the officer may require

3) The defense of good cops against that baseless, crack-brained suit he intends to file.

Sounds like the beginnings of a class action suit to me.  Myself and every other taxpayer in America.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Perp got what he deserved.  Period.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

There's always a lawsuit. Lawyers are people too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:30:01 AM EDT
[#22]

why is it we always find these "fine" youths, who "didn't deserve" what they got, robbing stores and holding up pizza deliver guys?

that kid got what was coming to him. good shot officer.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#23]
dumbass + firearm + cop = darwin in action
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:39:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Looks like a good shoot to me.

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

3) The defense of good cops against that baseless, crack-brained suit he intends to file.

Sounds like the beginnings of a class action suit to me.  Myself and every other taxpayer in America.

Don't forget the Officer's potential loss of hearing and early retirement due to disability from having a firearms discharged so close to his ear.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:52:25 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Tag for home.

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I'm just pissed because they cut out the good parts.
Point blank to the gangsta's head should be run in a loop on every TV station.

I was thinking the same thing.........like my SportsCenter loop I watch three times a day
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:01:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't forget the Officer's potential loss of hearing and early retirement due to disability from having a firearms discharged so close to his ear.

Perhaps.....but a thing still totally unclear to me called "auditory exclusion" may have caused him to barely hear a thing, and as such, have not even the slightest ringing in the ears afterward.  I can't explain it, I just know it exists.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:06:56 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I saw it before too, and if it's not a good shoot I don't know what is.

No shit!
+1
I agree

it's the point blank nature of it all. It just seems really grusome. It was as clean as a shoot could be though
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:10:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps.....but a thing still totally unclear to me called "auditory exclusion" may have caused him to barely hear a thing, and as such, have not even the slightest ringing in the ears afterward.  I can't explain it, I just know it exists.

"True, but it still does permanent damage to your hearing. You just don't notice it being loud at the time due to adrenaline.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
clean shoot

I don't know if "clean" fits here.....

The trooper probably got some blood and brain on him.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Deserved every gram of lead that passed through his brain housing group...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:46:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Well of COURSE he doesn't care what the video shows.

His son didn't have to die!!! Don't you understand!!!

I don't care if the kid had a gun and had already fired a shot that had just barely missed the troopers head and was trying to get off another shot to kill the trooper!!!

There was another way!! There is always another way!!!

Clearly this was a racist cop just waiting for a fine upstanding youth packing an illegally concealed weapon to almost shoot him in the head so he could get his rocks off by killing someone!

If you can't see that, then you are a racist too!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:47:59 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Who cares. Get a life.

Indeed. All I saw was raw dashcam video in the last one that had no sound. This was different, and allowed me to see what I missed before. In the first video, I didn't see the dropped gun OR see the gun go off.

I saw the officer toss away the gun after he shot this sum sucking bastard in the head. The zoom and reporting of the police statements make it even more clear: Good shoot.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:48:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Hey!!! Have some darn respect!!!

Shooting a thug like that in the head is most certainly NOT a waste of a bullet! That's what bullets are FOR!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
it's the point blank nature of it all.

DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner, folks!!

In the lawsuit, we are going to hear how the trooper shot this "poor boy" "execution style".

They will make all the hay they can out of the fact that the officer put a gun to the kid's head and blew his brains out.

Logical people will realize that the officer did this because the dead saint of a boy had just tried to blow the trooper's brains out and the trooper was thus justified in his actions.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:55:00 AM EDT
[#38]

[libtard] why didn't the cops just shoot him in the knee? [/libtard]

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:04:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:15:01 PM EDT
[#40]
I hope that officer didnt catch any bone frag in the face or eyes.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:15:34 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe send the parents a bill for one round of .40 S&W.

........sweet
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#42]
that punk deserved it and my tax dollars won't help pay for his jail time either
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:20:55 PM EDT
[#43]
I'm impressed the trooper only shot once, I would have went to slide lock after that long of a struggle.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:23:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Tag for home
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#45]
He should finish off the dad too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:35:59 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Well of COURSE he doesn't care what the video shows.

His son didn't have to die!!! Don't you understand!!!

I don't care if the kid had a gun and had already fired a shot that had just barely missed the troopers head and was trying to get off another shot to kill the trooper!!!

There was another way!! There is always another way!!!

Clearly this was a racist cop just waiting for a fine upstanding youth packing an illegally concealed weapon to almost shoot him in the head so he could get his rocks off by killing someone!

If you can't see that, then you are a racist too!!!

There is no such thing; read the second amendment again.

I'm not defending the kid, it’s a terrible thing, and in the end a justified shoot. But consider for a second that this guy was carrying a concealed weapon, something many of us do, plus he was black, plus he was wearing politically unacceptable "thug" attire. Homeboy knew he was fighting to stay free from the second he got asked out of the car, and that right there is some unacceptable bullshit.

This is a shitty situation created by a laundry list of issues, mostly related to the drug war, with its complicit law enforcement, and the nanny state which has made a similar criminally negligent living, in creating (at huge expense to you and me), an underclass; legally, financially and emotionally. But one thing is for sure; blatant, wide spread, deeply held socio-economic racism and corruption in the police departments changed the rules of engagement in a way that benefits no one.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Why is it so hard to follow the instructions of a Peace Officer?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:59:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Murder by cop
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:08:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Murder by cop

Don't you mean suicide by cop?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Perp got what he deserved.  Period.

+1
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top